Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    Hard to say crankster, it depends what size-class of toy you're buying, how many you get shipped at a time and what shipping option you choose.

The legions and deluxes aren't two stupidly priced here (still bad though) but every other size class you're probably better off importing.
    agreed, i looked on HLJ and mate i would be ordering in bulk for the prices they are offering. just wish i had looked there first and acquired them of the net.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Gots TFP Cyberverse Legions Bumblebee
    nice work Goki. will be in Penrith to get mine tomorrow too.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Got my fix of the plastic crack today when i picked up these guys from Target and K-Mart.

I wasn't going to get this line but they looked so cool, could not resist
    also while in Penrith fixing up Blackie's payment picked up TF PRIME Ratchet, but stupid camera wont let me transfer pics...ARGH!
    WOW.

Awesome paper towel!!

Grats!!!!

opened up a couple days ago:

Love the transformation and the poseability
    Teppanyaki chef

and picked up this guy tonight because I need a bulkhead.

I think I'll wait till I see the others at Kmart or Big W, and hopefully on sale. as good as it is, $18 is a bit steep.

It's Clobberin Time
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    WOW.

Awesome paper towel!!

Grats!!!!

thanks cat, free with the Primes i picked up to stop the dribbling commonly occurring from my mouth.

So after my "$18, I wouldn't pay that!" comment (a pathetic attempt at convincing myself that I had any kind of self control when it comes to the purchasing of transforming bits of plastic), I trotted across to Coles to pick up a late dinner. Oh, it's late night shopping I think. *brain starts ticking* Maybe I should see if Target has a Commander Starscream. You know, just to look at it. Ever said that to yourself? Five minutes later and your grabbing every Starscream on the shelf, examining each one like you're John Benjamin with a rare diamond ring on Antiques Roadshow. It's bought. And then you're so excited with your purchase (which you never intended to actually buy of course) that when you do buy your late dinner, you leave your credit card in the machine at Coles. >_<*

came in the mail today:

Yellow G1 Windcharger MOSC
    White G1 Cliffjumper MOSC
    Green G1 Cliffjumer MOSC

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    So after my "$18, I wouldn't pay that!" comment (a pathetic attempt at convincing myself that I had any kind of self control when it comes to the purchasing of transforming bits of plastic), I trotted across to Coles to pick up a late dinner. Oh, it's late night shopping I think. *brain starts ticking* Maybe I should see if Target has a Commander Starscream. You know, just to look at it. Ever said that to yourself? Five minutes later and your grabbing every Starscream on the shelf, examining each one like you're John Benjamin with a rare diamond ring on Antiques Roadshow. It's bought. And then you're so excited with your purchase (which you never intended to actually buy of course) that when you do buy your late dinner, you leave your credit card in the machine at Coles. >_<*
    I think Starscream owes you a hug after all that.

Surely we've all been there!

I've picked these up over the last week after telling myself that the only TFPrime toy I would pick up would be Wheeljack. Self control, bah!

Don't feel too bad bro, after my rant here I went out and bought Optimus and Megs. I've now had another epiphany that OTCA is really AA for Transformers collectors. Admitting we have a problem is the first step
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]