Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iGear MW-05 'Gogz'

Default iGear MW-05 'Gogz'

iGear is continuing their 'Mini Warriors' line with 'Gogz' (Gears).

Not bad. To me this is the more impressive of the minibots that iGear has announced so far. It is certainly bought on release since the character is missing from my Classics collection.

It says 'Cogz', Kup.

It's clever the way they've designed the face/'head' to rotate. It means they can either obscure it in altmode or have a toy-accurate face on the other side - like Animated Blitzwing, MOTU Man-E-Faces or Princess of Power Double Trouble. Or just have a Swerve head on the other side for a recolour. Gears is one of my favourite G1 Transformers and this is a nice homage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It says 'Cogz', Kup.

It's clever the way they've designed the face/'head' to rotate. It means they can either obscure it in altmode or have a toy-accurate face on the other side - like Animated Blitzwing, MOTU Man-E-Faces or Princess of Power Double Trouble. Or just have a Swerve head on the other side for a recolour. Gears is one of my favourite G1 Transformers and this is a nice homage.
    lol Yeah I don't know how I managed the typo twice It actually took me a while to see what you were referring to until I realized it was a 'g' instead of 'c'. Hopefully a mod can change it.

Yeah the way they articulated the face is really clever.

look like it will be decent if it's true to the art, but more of a Huffer/ Brawn fan myself.

This looks impressive. iGear are coming along nicely however I wish they would actually release TFs at the same rate they announce them. I'm hoping they do that not-impactor soon.

However I may pick this up. Gears had a nice little run in the marvel comic.

That is so sold

If iGear had kept these latest releases to the original sizes the line was going to be at, i.e. closer to Legends Class scale, then I'd of been all over this but I'm not after Scout or Deluxe sized 'Minibots' so alas no Gears for me.

Hey, anyone got this guy on pre-order??

I've been holding back as I had my eye on an eBay listing by dragongames83 (actually looking at getting all four of the new MW series), apparently an official iGear partner... and then the release date kept getting pushed back, several times now.

Was waiting until they actually got stock but then the listing was ended yesterday! Disappointed... they actually had a really good price for Cogz and Bushwacker at US$70 plus only $10 for postage from China. Cheaper than BBTS before postage!

With our dollar plummeting by the day, this hobby is getting a bit more painful... OK so it's not a huge change for now, certainly not like the 'bad times' when we were buying south of US$0.70!!

Might have to try for RobotKingdom before things really go pear shaped...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

You can order them directly from iGear, apparently they're in stock now:

http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?...product_id=134

But the link for them says pre order. But the page says instock?