Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iGear MW-05 'Gogz'

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    You can order them directly from iGear, apparently they're in stock now:

http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?...product_id=134
    Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    But the link for them says pre order. But the page says instock?
    Yeah, many of the Asia/HK based stores seem to use the term 'in-stock' for pre-order items to imply that the pre-order hasn't been sold-out yet, e.g. RobotKingdom has the same implication.

I have heard some negative experiences about people ordering directly from iGear so I have steered away from doing that. I haven't had problems with RobotKingdom thus far, so will probably order through a secondary seller like them...

Would be interested in anyone's experiences with iGear direct.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

I deal with I gear. Done it a few times. No troubles yet. Think I need to make another order soon.

I have also ordered from Igear in the past. No problems.

Look awesome. Would love these.

However, I'm a little on the fence about paying in "US Dollors."

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Would be interested in anyone's experiences with iGear direct.
    I've ordered from them directly without any problems, and probably prefer to get their products directly from them to avoid postage costs. I personally wouldn't pre-order anything though, as their estimated release dates get pushed back quite dramatically at times.

I've ordered the MW 5, 6, 7 & 8 (I've heard second-hand confirmations they have finally been finished and are ready to go), so hopefully I'll have them in hand soon!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've ordered from them directly without any problems, and probably prefer to get their products directly from them to avoid postage costs. I personally wouldn't pre-order anything though, as their estimated release dates get pushed back quite dramatically at times.
    Thanks for the feedback... yeah, normally I wouldn't pre-order either, unless it's something based on a queue system like from TFsource. In this case however, it's so uncertain what the currency exchange rate is going to do, and I'm thinking I might just get it locked in before (if) it falls further!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Just got an email this afternoon to say they've been shipped out to me! A week or so and I'll post pics and a review, if people are interested.

Me too, but a week is optimistic for free shipping in my experience.

They were pretty quick in arriving last time... surprisingly fast if memory serves. But you're right, a week may be a bit much to hope for. Best to expect the worst and leave it open to be pleasantly surprised, no?

here a review for you kaiden ...
    i got him loose so i think im only missing the gun... he a very solid figure , with all the joints been nice and stiff and the mold quiet thick but has a plastic feel to him because he molded in the colours , light blue and off red . He is nicely articulated ... a bend at the knee , a side-ward bend on the thighs , at the waist , shoulder not a ball join but does the job and a ball join at the elbow . His face can look left and right ! as it can rotate 360 for the alt mask face .They also added a jet pack under teh hood of the roof on his back... the transformation pretty easy and straight forward , fitting nicely together and it look the same as the g1 truck... the only complaint i have is that the tyres look ugly and very simple toy like... I really like the robot look as it very much the g1 look that i remember as a kid .