Quote Originally Posted by evandouglas86 View Post
...erm...wow! I really opened a can of worms didn't I? Well I can see mixed opinions about these but either way, everyone is god damn passionate about their transformers lol... Any way that's good to know because I am almost ready to open up my Aussy web company that is dedicated to importing transformers - hasbro ones that havent showed up in Aus, TakTom with out over pricing and ofcorse Tp transformers...and keeping the cost low because I for one am sick of these jacked up prices... The main reason I asked was that I was curious to see people's opinions on 3rd party and I think I received my answer! If your interested in me sending you a link when the site is up and running, add me on Skype at - evandouglas86 cheers everyone, and I hope you can all support me
Yeah it would certainly be popular here if you manage to score good prices with good shipping rates. Most local stores tend to fail because their prices are way too high and simply can't compete with Asian or even US stores despite the higher shipping rates.