Thread: Transformers travel thread

Default Transformers travel thread

Hi,

Not sure if there's already a similar thread for this kind of topic, but I just got back from a US trip, one of the locations we visited was Universal Studios where I got to meet some transformers characters near Transformers: The Ride (for anyone who hasn't tried the ride, I would highly recommend it if you get the opportunity).

So I thought about starting this thread where members can share pictures of their encounters with transformer characters, statues, vehicles etc. It would also be a good opportunity to put a face to some names, for anyone who is comfortable with stepping out of their anonymity.

Admin - if a place such as this already exists, please feel free to move this post to where it belongs and excuse my ignorance and laziness for not finding the appropriate thread.

That's a cool idea!

I have the same photos - only from 2013. What I love about LA vs Singapore is that the LA Transformers talk to you whereas Singapore they just stand around looking pretty. Do the LA Transformers still interact?

Optimus was paranoid that Megatron was somewhere close by (hence the looking around poses).
    Megatron kept trying to convince me to be be his galactic princess. At one point I was simply walking past after going on the ride and he called out (despite being with other guests) asking me to come back and reconsider being his galactic princess. He had my bestie and I in stitches!

Here's the Singapore Optimus (and my Superman).

Singapore Optimus didn't interact at all other than being the pretty boy in photos.
    I have loads of photos from Macau and Hong Kong visitations too but not sure if they would count...

At least the three Transformers Rides are easy to recognise from the outside as to where each one is located (if you come across photos online or search for them).

The first one in Singapore...

The second one in Los Angeles...

And the third one in Florida...

Me hanging with Bumblebee, Ironhide and Ratchet at 2009 BotCon

Bladestorm - brilliant pics! So crisp and clear! We went to the Florida Universal as Griffin pointed out. The characters say several phrases and are quite animated when they talk, but I believe they are set phrases, especially considering the Optimus phrases are a very distinctive Cullen sound. I believe the characters at LA still interact, from what I've seen on YouTube vids. Sounds like you had an awesome experience, way more interactive.

Paulbot - nice pics, man I envy you going to a BotCon. It is on my bucket list, one day I will get to one.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I look forward to seeing more on this thread!

Me with Bumblebee at OzComicCon this year
    EDIT: It is travelling because I had to travel from Young to Sydney
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 24th October 2015 at 04:03 PM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I have photos of me all over the world wearing TF t-shirts and the like but nothing from overseas at specific TF themed rides or events .

Nice pics guys

At BotCon in 2011 man that was also 18kgs ago too
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

That is epic!!