Thread: Hyper Magazine Back Issues: Wanted

Default Hyper Magazine Back Issues: Wanted

Hi.

Im looking to buy/recieve for free any issues of Hyper magazine that were published from the years 2002 - 2005. Any help would be great.

To be more specific, I am after only one issue, but of course it was such a long time ago that I..don't remember which one it was.

None of my friends ever purchased the magazine because our school library had a subscription. And the librarians wouldn't give me the one issue I "needed" to keep back then either.

A long shot I know.

btw, Havn't posted here in a while but I promise I'll try to be more involved

I think I have some around somewhere. I really hate that magazine though, especially now. I mean they swear in it! It's gotta have trashy writers for that to be in there.

But I digress, can you remember what was in the issue you are seeking by any chance?

Yes, I've not read it since leaving high school and it's not a magazine I would ever buy.

ahh well...the main thing I can remember is that the issue was most likely around the time Soul Calibur 3 was being previewed or reviewed. I think the cover was yellow.

Anyway, I entered a drawing competition that you could win a case of gundam figures.

So yeah, I ended up winning and my name was printed in the section of monthly winners the following issue. So that is my reason for wanting/needing a copy.

I would be very grateful if you could have a look for me.

Ha ha ha! With an awesome story like that, I will definitely have a look see. I think most of mine may well pre-date all but the first gen PS2 games, but I will look nonetheless!

if you pay for postage i'll give you all my hyper mags - i should have some from those years

does anyone still have any of these Hyper mags for sale?
    I am only looking for a few.

thanks.

epic bump alert....

hyper is one of my favourite magazines ever
    i have quite a few issues over the years and need to get rid of my stuff in the garage, so if you are still interested in some i might be able to help.