Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    Mine still says Thursday, but today is now Friday... So I expect it is "Next" Thursday... or A Thursday in June 2024 knowing Auspost.
    “Not yet shipped” is all I have on my order now.

I've still got delivery date pending on my order

I have him, he is awesome, and far superior to the TFCC version. So easy to switch from Punch to Counterpunch, and the best non-g1 incarnation of him. When he arrives, you are gonna love him
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

This is what they said to me (mine also said delivery date pending)

"Thank you. I'm afraid, we do not have stock for this item, we are ourselves waiting for new stock from our suppliers and distributors. There is no update yet about the new stock from our suppliers.
    Therefore I'm unable to speculate a date or ETA.
    But the moment we have the stock, we will email you the delivery date."

GRRRRRRRRR, my order went from "shipped" to "not shipped yet". C'mon Amazon, what the fudge?!?!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I have him, he is awesome, and far superior to the TFCC version. So easy to switch from Punch to Counterpunch, and the best non-g1 incarnation of him. When he arrives, you are gonna love him
    Especially after the should repair mod, thought I could brute force him into place but nope transformed as it should once I flipped the shoulder pegs.

Best part of him is articulation since the legs move both ways but you get a sense of "isn't this gonna topple over" because of the...lack of actual feet, other than that he's great, just wish the HFG with him actually did something and not just act as a storage compartment for the prime master

Mine arrived today. 7 days before the predicted delivery time via Amazon’s tracking. Tracking still states it’s in transit.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Mine has been in Brisbane since Friday, still no movement from there. Fastway is living up to its reputation...

Received mine today as well

Update on mine. Fastway has three drivers in town. One of them has had a death in the family so they are behind in their deliveries here. Might be a couple more days till I get my Punch, but at least I know what's going on.