Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Albie's Custom Repaint Movie TFs!(Jazz, FinalBattle Jazz, Bumblee [78 & 08]& Rachet)

Hey guys - will individually reply to the posts shortly, but here's a quick preview of what's to come... (when i can borrow a good camera) :b

TheDamned : Thanks a lot dude

STL : Of course I still want Premium figures! Cause if I want to customise their paintjobs from there, there's less work! :b (i'm really hoping Premium Jazz has a nice shiney silver - No work required at all! ) We could probably do something RE: Painting tips and stuff... We'll have to see how

Borgeman & Paulbot & goro : That actually wouldn't be a bad idea! Then I'd meet you guys too

kelvinchang99 :Thanks dude And yes! a good camera is definitely a good idea My Starscream's come off looking a bit golden... but I'm really happy with how he turned out- Shiney but dirty at the same time And I'm not so sure I want to tackle Megatron- cause the Premium one looks to be pretty good already! May just sit with that and be happy with it.

Also guys -Newest upcoming custom is... Stockade!!! Gave him a new paintjob at work that is actually a clean-look paintjob. Pics to come!

Thanks again guys

nice work dude

Awright...
    BAD shots, but custom paintjobs part two!

Stockade
    Crap! Just noticed I didn't manage to take alt mode shots when I was at my parents'! Crap! There's still a little bit of touching up that needs to be done to this guy - But as you can see, I've removed most of the awful allspark blue and put in different shades of metal that mimic the colour the plastic is cast in I managed to paint AROUND the decepticon insignia (as I did with Starscream below) which I'm very happy about. I went for a more complete metal look - somewhat closer to regular tf's than movie tfs (though I did do the worn-metal look for a few bits. The chest was painted a beautiful glossy black before bronze details were added in (i'm seriously loving the glossblack I bought ) Note as well that his whole head was repainted too with a shade of metal (gunmetal?) and basically, we have a very non-plasticky looking TF! (note there's a bit of slop I have to clean up where I've repainted his tail lights to be less flat and pastel) but other than that- There we go! he's seriously one of my current fave deluxes!

StarScream
    I'm a bit half-half with this screamer. On the one hand, I love how it turned out, on the other, I want to do another one from scratch to see what else I can come up with. He's come off looking rather gold with lots of weathering going on. and I can't for the life of me decide what I want to go with! What I really like about this custom is that the paintjob came out really smooth. Other than the intended splots and texturing going on, everything else is smoooth Also, I really like the result of the black-lining I did on the guy. It brings out SO MUCH DETAIL.

SO. There we go. Done and done and hopefully better images when I next borrow my colleague's camera...
    Peace out and please do leave your thoughts and comments