Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers Cybertron: the Top 10

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    What tip, I am actually in the process of taking out all my TF's from their packaging, I'm just going through Universe now which will leave me with Armada, Energon, Machine Wars, Cybertron, Classics, Movie issues and some other odds and ends.
    * checks calendar, current month is August, flicks forward to March '09, "in pencil" marks hopeful date when all TFs will be free of their packaging... *

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    * checks calendar, current month is August, flicks forward to March '09, "in pencil" marks hopeful date when all TFs will be free of their packaging... *

This is the reason they have been in the plastic prison for so long. I turn my back for 2 minutes while I'm in my room, turn around and there is one of my dogs rolling something around in his mouth which looked suspiciously like a bit of clear blue plastic, I pounce and sure enough it's part of Energon Stormcloud who I bought loose. I started walking around and there was another piece and another. OMG will I be able to resurrect him. Somehow he ended up not being broken with no teeth marks. Now the evil Transformer hating dog is no longer aloud in my Man room.