Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    This is hilarious.

OMG! That is brilliant!!!

Talkin' about Skeletor, the main antagonist in the Double Dragon Neon tribute game is called Skullomania and sounds like Skeletor. He's brilliant!

And does anyone else think that the new Beast Hunters toyline seems ridiculously similar to the 200X vs. Snake Men snake hunters one? Right down to the remoulds of existing toys with hilarious accessories?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Now that you mention it, the Beast hunters and Snakemen line is an eerily familiar concept! Well spotted!
    Actually yeah, I've felt the very same way but I hope that 'Beast Hunters' will be a little longer lasting than 'Snakemen' ended up being.

Absolutely everything that Matty has is on sale. Go now! http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.32558300409

Sadly, too late for me. The characters I wanted are looooong gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Sadly, too late for me. The characters I wanted are looooong gone.
    For anyone who does want anything that Mattel still has in stock, it's never going to get any cheaper than this. (And - unfortunately - if you want any already-released toys that aren't available here, there's now only the secondary market left.)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

For anyone who does want anything that Mattel still has in stock, it's never going to get any cheaper than this. (And - unfortunately - if you want any already-released toys that aren't available here, there's now only the secondary market left.)
    I agree to an extent, but Matty keep saying stuff is "sold out", and then they have that exact figure on sale again a year later. Sure, I believe some stuff is really gone for good (Zodak, CG Man, Draego Man), but there's other stuff (like Mer Man, Stratos, Vykron, etc...) which Mattel still has dozens of boxes of. My question is, why not just keep selling them at the reduced price? Or, hell, even just sell them at the $22 price continuously until they're all actually gone? I mean, in your link above, even He-Man was listed as "Sold out" yesterday while the sale was still on, but today he's back in stock... Why pull him one day, and then put him back on sale the next? Is it just because he was on sale and they'd rather he be $22 then $15? Why put him on sale then? Toyguru said a few weeks ago that not even He-Man's reissue has sold well! They don't have a clue what they're doing. They're so focused on exclusivity with their "Every figure is so popular and in demand that they all sell out in minutes/See, this line is so awesome" mentality. And unless they have another clearance sale, they will be left with so much MOTUC, DC and Ghostbusters stock it's not funny. Yet, apparently, it's all "sold out" just like it always is - until next time.

I missed out on all the figures I would have been likely to buy........

......fortunately.

Sigh! I am afraid I've lost all faith in this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I missed out on all the figures I would have been likely to buy........

......fortunately.

Sigh! I am afraid I've lost all faith in this line.
    Likewise.

Its sad though, I just want a nice Stinkor (correct arms please) and another Scareglow...

just make some more wallys!!!

Sale completely flew over my head - That is how interested I am now

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Sale completely flew over my head - That is how interested I am now
    I got Snout Spout and The Faceless one as well, they're really all I'm missing.

asid from Goddess, and the two Giants.