Page 23 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    For me it's actually very easy to keep my prior SW Lego addiction in a permament state of hybernation - I just don't walk down the Lego aisle...
    Denial ain't a river in Egypt.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

lol

Well, Quite a few months ago I did break down & purchase this but after keeping it for a month or so - I just lost interest in it & gave it away... (& that Lego itch hasn't come back since then )

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    This one I saw online last night but haven't seen in stores: Castle 7094. Has anyone seen it in any of the major retailers?
    Yes I got mine from Myer or TRU. Can't remember as it was about ten months ago. Haven't seen it on the shelves for a while but it would be out there somewhere. Probably in the outer suburbs.

Purchased over the weekend and acquired today:

Mars Mission Ultra Drill Walker

Agents Mission 8 Volcano Base

Classic Space Blacktron I Message Intercept Base

I've acquired all the Agents and Mars Mission sets released to date and only need 2 sets from classic space to complete that as well and I'll be done with Lego for the time being (atleast until next seasons sets are released). And aside from Henkeis and MP Thundercracker, there isn't anything else TF wise for me to get for the rest of the year so I should be able to start stockpiling cash for my holiday with the family next year - or I could move back to filling holes in my Macross collection.......
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I can't wait for the Drill walker to get mass released. It looks very sweet. Almost could fit into ExoForce
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

how much does that drill walker usually go for?... and "mass released"? is it an exclusive at this point or something?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    how much does that drill walker usually go for?... and "mass released"? is it an exclusive at this point or something?
    According to the Lego catalgue, it's not due to October but Myers supposedly already has it but I've yet to see one. They have it on sale at $80 IIRC. I'm assumin' that's where Fungal picked his up from.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Sweet Blacktron base and Space Police base there Fungal! I really, really love the Space bases. One of the favourite parts of my collection.
    My Lego grail atm and for a few years has been the Vintage Beta-1 Command Base.

thanks STL... im not a huge lego fan but it looks like it would fit in perfectly with the exo force line

must say that the Mars Mission Ultra Drill Walker looks hawt!