Page 378 of 609 FirstFirst ... 358368373374375376377378379380381382383388398 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    No bruticus at the following kmarts:

Innaloo
    Warwick
    Mirrabooka
    Wanneroo

But got the last blaster from Wanneroo.
    Nor at Morley or Belmont

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    No bruticus at the following kmarts:

Innaloo
    Warwick
    Mirrabooka
    Wanneroo

But got the last blaster from Wanneroo.
    They were shelfwarming for ages, then when that special hit, all gone from any Kmarts I've been in south of the river recently.

I will say I really had to hunt around for a Bruticus set. I'd imagine they're largely gone now.

In your regional WA sightings news I can report a bunch of CW leader skywarps and starscreams for 69 dollars at Target Margaret River.

Have we seen wave 3 TR deluxes subsequent to that first batch in late Nov? I need another Triggerhappy.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I will say I really had to hunt around for a Bruticus set. I'd imagine they're largely gone now.

In your regional WA sightings news I can report a bunch of CW leader skywarps and starscreams for 69 dollars at Target Margaret River.

Have we seen wave 3 TR deluxes subsequent to that first batch in late Nov? I need another Triggerhappy.
    I have seen the odd one here and there, its possible though those that I have seen were simply left over from the batch you refer to. But recently I have see TR Hot Rod and TR Triggerhappy at Big W / Target Cockburn. Unfortunately both have since gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

Nope.
    I've seen only very few in limited stores, many stores didn't get them at all of wave 3

Hey if anyone sees any Hardhead's in any stores, can you please post here. I'm after two more of them.

FINALLY found Gnaw, Kickback and Bumblebee at Target Carousel. None left now except Bumblebee but I'm sure other Targets have them.

Nothing new at Kalamunda Toyworld this week.

I'm still after a second Triggerhappy, and after hearing tales of the next bunch of Wave 3 TR stuff hitting Targets over East I chanced my arm with Target Vic Park and came up with nothing.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Shelves have been restocked at Big W Joondalup. Lots of wave 3 legends (bumblebee, kickback and gnaw), also lots of new deluxes (triggerhappy, hot rod and breakaway). Happy hunting!

Thanks for posting guys!