Page 87 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6777828384858687888990919297107 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm sure that there is a perfectly valid and acceptable reason why a simple refund is taking between 4-8 + weeks to process.
    Agreed. There must be a justified & plausible reason for a simple electronic refund transaction to take that long.

My experience with returning an item to TFsource (USA) was that the refund for the shipping cost took a few business days once they confirmed the item was received.

Still waiting to hear about wave 3 deluxes...

Guess the moment people get the wave 3 voyagers, the next toyline would already be out
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Still waiting for my inferno. Very fed up with pc and looking forward to when this and my final order are completed so i can move on from this frustrating and poor excuse of a business.

I received sovereign a few days ago. I paid less than pc price (including the shipping) yet still managed to get top notch service. Go figure.
    Same. I have stopped ordering from pc due to delays and (in comparison) have received figures from other overseas retailers within 5 days of release. At the time of ordering I was not told about delays that should be expected in receipt of the lower cost of the items. This information was only discovered from reading the boards. Saving $10 on an item is not worth the 2+ months (and counting) delay. If this was made aware at the time of ordering I would have chosen another retailer. I'd much prefer paying the slight extra knowing the Item would be either A: be shipped on release or B: communication provided on its status if there was an issue preventing on the item being sent in a reasonable timeframe. If I were selling an item on eBay and didn't sent the item after payment for a month I would expect to get negative feedback. I feel for the ones who preordered figures that could have been purchased from the brick & mortar stores at a cheaper price through the Christmas sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post

Guess the moment people get the wave 3 voyagers, the next toyline would already be out
    Given that no other Australian retailer has Wave 3 voyagers, PC is not alone in this. I've been itching to pick up Optimus at retail, but no joy

Delays are frustrating. grr
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post

Received SG Prime late last week. Very well packaged once again. Had a ding on the bottom of the box but would have been like that when they sent it. Nice to be able to see the figure in the box with the fold out flap.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Received SG Prime late last week. Very well packaged once again. Had a ding on the bottom of the box but would have been like that when they sent it. Nice to be able to see the figure in the box with the fold out flap.
    Did you find upon opening the flap that the print on the bottom left had cracked and and has fallen away? I thought it was just part of the image till I looked closer, I for one wont be opening the window flap anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Did you find upon opening the flap that the print on the bottom left had cracked and and has fallen away? I thought it was just part of the image till I looked closer, I for one wont be opening the window flap anymore.
    No I didn't see that. With mine the clear window plastic on the inside is not level left to right but I think it is designed that way as part of the shattered glass effect. Is that how yours is?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    No I didn't see that. With mine the clear window plastic on the inside is not level left to right but I think it is designed that way as part of the shattered glass effect. Is that how yours is?
    if you mean the window is offset to the left yeah mines the same, but if you mean the window is on a slight angle then no mine goes straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    if you mean the window is offset to the left yeah mines the same, but if you mean the window is on a slight angle then no mine goes straight up.
    Yeh I meant how you described it as offset to the left. From photos online it looks like that's how they are meant to look, all good.