Thread: TFC Poseidon (not-Piranacon) and Hades (not-Liokaiser)

Default TFC Poseidon (not-Piranacon) and Hades (not-Liokaiser)

New thread for upcoming news on TFC's two new beast combiners - Poseidon, their not-Seacons, and Hades, their not-Liokaiser team, reported via TFormers and originally sourced via Weibo.

So far I'm really liking the headsculpts for Hades H-02 Hypnos (not-Drillhorn), Hades H-03 Cerberus (not-Jallguar), and Hades H-04 Rhadamanthus (not-Leozack).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

love the sculpted detail on those not-Seacons

They need to do something really impressive with those Seacons to get me interested. As a former owner of 2 TFC combiners, I'm in no hurry to buy more.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Really like the look of Bigbite, especially they way the fish mouth seems to go onto his chest. Looks very cool.

Mentarazor on the other hand..... Man that Manta mode loooks awful. All thos panels and joints on the top. I suspect floppy mess. Root mode looks pretty ace, but his fish mode. Ee-gads!

I have always felt the TFC combiners are too "toy" like (if you know what I mean). The plastic just doesn't seem as good a quality as some of the others. Its cool that they are making different ones but these two are not on my combiner shopping list.
    Spiderken Away!

I'm not really that into 3rd party products but that NotLiokaiser has peaked my interest. I think PC is selling them as well. Considereing I will never be able to get a G1 original one (wallet busting prices), this may prove to be a pretty good alternative.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Having owned a couple of TFC combiners in the past, their shortcomings would be the weakness of the joints in combined form which affects the gestalt mode's stability.
    Hopefully that will be addressed for this as the design has much potential.

I am interested but waiting for reviews before deciding

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Having owned a couple of TFC combiners in the past, their shortcomings would be the weakness of the joints in combined form which affects the gestalt mode's stability.
    Hopefully that will be addressed for this as the design has much potential.
    And colour placement. Uranos seemed like they just threw a rainbow at it and mass produced the result.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain