Thread: WTB - Action Master parts (Starscream and Prowl)

Default WTB - Action Master parts (Starscream and Prowl)

Help me complete my AM Starscream and Prowl! Having minor difficulties finding parts Domestically:

As you can see Prowl has no legs...

Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

BUMP
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Hey Eruntalon. I have one or two AM Starscream missiles - all my stuff's packed away at the moment, but I'll get them out when I make my next sales thread in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hey Eruntalon. I have one or two AM Starscream missiles - all my stuff's packed away at the moment, but I'll get them out when I make my next sales thread in a couple of weeks.
    Awesome... I guess I will only need one of them since I already have 1 loose gray missile. Thanks.

Funny how your Starscream Jet vehicle is missing the right wing and your trying to get the other part, coz Ive got a jet but is missing the left wing Im trying to complete as well so I can repaint it into a Skywarp jet, since he didnt have an AM figure I thought Id make one..

If I come accross in one of my overseas group ordering again Ill give you a buzz if you still need it, the handlebars and landing pad are available, but yeah, overseas mostly.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Funny how your Starscream Jet vehicle is missing the right wing and your trying to get the other part, coz Ive got a jet but is missing the left wing Im trying to complete as well so I can repaint it into a Skywarp jet, since he didnt have an AM figure I thought Id make one..

If I come accross in one of my overseas group ordering again Ill give you a buzz if you still need it, the handlebars and landing pad are available, but yeah, overseas mostly.
    I'll hold you to it.