Page 403 of 467 FirstFirst ... 383393398399400401402403404405406407408413423 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Glad I didn't buy either then. I was checking the last release of the NES (is it) that sold out everywhere. But I never seem to have the time.

I think I'll just play my old dreamcast.
    Here is some new hardware coming from Hyperkin that might fit your Mega Drive and Atari wishes. This stuffs pre release, so you know, could turn out good or bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyUN...J2qbQgRZveRN1l

First Trev I think you meant to post in the PC Building Thread.

Second I'd love to help but I haven't used Wordpress in what feels like a bazillion years and I didn't get too deep into it.

I preordered Monster Hunter World the other day thinking I'd be able to play it at 11pm tonight. As it turns out on both Xbox and PS4 (but mostly Xbox) there are a lot of people that haven't been able to preload the game. Would it kill Capcom to have a launch of a game go well this generation?

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent free on Humble Bundle (need Steam):

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/amnesia-collection

I bought wolfenstein: the old blood ages ago from EB games on a sale and installed it the other day. damn checkpoints

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Is it me or has the Switch become more power efficient in portable mode? Since I had been playing Samus Returns and then went on leave for the last couple of months, I haven't taken the switch out as much since the last couple of updates.

I have been playing the BOTW expansion on my commute which is about an hour each way. I start at 100% and by the end of a trip, it is only down to about 77% - Only 23% of consumption.

BOTW is reported to last about 3h of game time when Switch came out with some reporting 2.5h. However based on the above, the switch appears to last me about 4.5 hours and the battery drain is fairly steady (no sudden drops).

Anyone else noticed this?
    would make sense as it’s working at 720p in portable, while pushing itself to 1080p when hooked up to a tv

Anyone have any thoughts on Shadow of the Colossus? I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm not sure if it's one of those critics darling Japanese games that I've been over since MGS2 or if it's actually something I'll like.

I always wanted to play it in the PS2 days, although I found Ico a bit lacking and I couldn't make sense of a demo. I only hear good things about it though so am looking forward to the re-release.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on Shadow of the Colossus? I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm not sure if it's one of those critics darling Japanese games that I've been over since MGS2 or if it's actually something I'll like.
    Sixteen consecutive boss battles in a big empty open world. I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun working out how to defeat each collosi. The music and art direction are gorgeous.

I've only played a bit of Ico though, but the gameplay seems very different to sotc.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The internet is getting worked up over a sketchy rumour. Apparently Microsoft is trying to acquire EA. Grant it EA has a ton of great IP and bringing it exclusively to Xbox One and Windows 10 would be good for Microsoft since in order to play the massive hits Madden and FIFA you would need an Xbox One or Windows 10. But I don't see this actually coming true.

https://www.techspot.com/news/73009-...e-or-pubg.html