Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: TW-01 Hegemon

how accurate is the alt mode and i wonder if there will be any trouble importing him?

Well yes will cross my fingers and hope for the best for importing. He is as tell as TF Prime Voyager Optimus. From what I have seen. Just a little larger than Classics Prime. That to me is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    how accurate is the alt mode and i wonder if there will be any trouble importing him?
    There is no way they could ban this surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    There is no way they could ban this surely?

*snip*
    Robot mode FTW?
    That worked for getting my G1 Megatron (Mint/Loose/Complete) shipped over here from the states - Seller hadn't transformed it in 20 years and said he did the best he could considering.

this looks like it would fit in the Classics shelf perfectly for me!!!!

Also it is said to be 1kg or soemthing wonder if it will have diecast and from the pics it looks like its really good quality, very flush and straight lines and paint apps look great!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    When I first saw the prototypes I was somewhat uninterested.

Now that I have seen the final, I am indeed very tempted to get it. However the $100 price mark does seem steep.
    I had a similar impression of the toy when I first saw it.

If its roughly voyager size, and comes with accessories I'd say it is better priced than The TF Club Hercules figures and several others. And it seems to me that most third party items are typically sold for at least double what Hasbro would charge for a similar priced item. Admittedly though Megatron is hardly a rare character to find a toy of.

It is steep though, but so was Battle Tanker.

I think I am going to have to stop collecting actual official TF's just to afford some of these 3rd party toys.

I'm just dying to throw a Decepticon insignia sticker on that chest of his!

...oh, and being a "cartoon accurate" guy myself, the unmistakable "red square" and "blue circle" under his chest would have been a nice touch too, IMO.

How final are these shots? Maybe they are still to add some detailing like in the the abdomen.

I am not fond of the sword as it looks as if he is holding a tree leave or something but that is minor.

When it comes to customs, I think it's low risk. Although technically all 'P-38' gun Megatrons are banned, they have only really enforced it with MP-5. I don't know of any incident of a G1 Megatron being confiscated for example.

Worst comparison photos ever.