Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Wahlberg confirmed for Transformers 4 and new TF4 logo!

I think it's a good move and am quite happy with it, as long as he doesn't wipe out the decepitcons single handedly

Marky Mark is one of my all time favorite actors, so for me I'm sure i'll love it even more now. As for fight scenes, you just know his going to have a punch on with one of the smaller transformers, how could he not

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Movie release date (for future reference) is June 27th, 2014.
    Not that Michael Bay has always been reliable when it comes to details (he said Megatron wasn't coming back for TF2, & a few weeks ago said it was just a rumour that Mark Wahlberg was for TF4), he's now claiming that the movie will be released July 4th 2014.
    The link is an interview from TMZ with Michael Bay, which comments on how Shia spoke out against the Director (so did Megan Fox... and now both are replaced), plus says that TF4 will be set four years after the last movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The big hit is awesome. IMO his best role.
    you haven't seen Ted, have you?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Ted was great! So funny.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not that Michael Bay has always been reliable when it comes to details (he said Megatron wasn't coming back for TF2, & a few weeks ago said it was just a rumour that Mark Wahlberg was for TF4)
    Yeah but apart from all the other tripe that falls out of his mouth the release dates have always been pretty accurate haven't they?

No I haven't.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I think Invincible and The Fighter were two of his best roles. Showed how serious an actor he was.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I think Invincible and The Fighter were two of his best roles. Showed how serious an actor he was.
    True, but Ted is fan-friggin-tastic! Best movie of 2012!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Megatron Guest

UPDATE!

From The Hollywood Reporter: Michael Bay Testing Hot Young Actors for 'Transformers 4' Leads (Exclusive)

Highlights:

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Transformers 4 has a story that centers on Wahlberg's character and his daughter. In addition, the daughter’s boyfriend, a race car driver, is the third lead in the film.

Testing for the daughter and boyfriend roles is set for this week. Among those vying for the female role are Isabelle Cornish, sister of Australian actress Abbie Cornish (Limitless); Nicola Peltz, who appeared in M. Night Shyamalan’s Paramount movie The Last Airbender and has a part in A&E’s Bates Motel; Margaret Quallay, the daughter of actress Andie MacDowell; and Gabriella Wilde, who is in the new Carrie movie.

There are five young men testing: Luke Grimes, who appeared on ABC's Brothers & Sisters and is in Taken 2; Landon Liboiron, who co-starred on Fox's Terra Nova and will be seen in the upcoming Netflix series Hemlock Grove; Australian Brenton Thwaites, who starred in the telefilm Blue Lagoon: The Awakening; relative newcomer Jack Reynor; and Weeds co-star Hunter Parrish.

Sources say Paramount is signing actors to strict three-picture deals, but no one is balking because the chance to be the next Shia LaBeouf is seen as a huge opportunity.