Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

i love the Holiday Special

Amazing Hologram with a dragon ballz figure ...Don't know if its real but it would be cool if we can get a hologram display like that for our figures .....
    http://www.pointnet.com.hk/news/toy/...5%BF%E6%82%9F/

For those who have been to Times Square in New York, or were planning to soon, the iconic ToysRUs store at Times Square is moving when their lease expires at the end of this year.
    The new location is likely to be within a few blocks of the old location, but that old location became a photographic icon of Times Square... especially for toy enthusiasts... with three stories of toys and its exterior wall of lights and animations.

Demonac and I were there in 2007, but the whole Times Square was so lit up, the TRU store probably won't be missed.
    Actually... I remember the M&Ms store on Times Square more than the TRU store.

I'm not a fan of shoplifting, especially when it is something that isn't a necessity for life (like basic food or water)... and this was something I saw at Woolies tonight. A desk fan that was already at almost half-price at $5...

They couldn't even afford $5... how pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm not a fan of shoplifting, especially when it is something that isn't a necessity for life (like basic food or water)... and this was something I saw at Woolies tonight. A desk fan that was already at almost half-price at $5...

*snip*

They couldn't even afford $5... how pathetic.
    When you see the amount of theft that takes place at OpShops mate, you'll learn how truly pathetic people really can be!

It's not due to an inability to afford the items either, they can afford them - They just choose to flog it anyway because they're outright, low-life, pieces of s***!

Takes a certain level of scum to steal from charity.

Megatran Guest

I'm not a fan of shoplifting, *snip*

Boom boom.

(edit: tried to shrink the pic but can't ).
    Last edited by Megatran; 22nd March 2015 at 09:55 PM.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Best not to watch this at work, or a public place...

A 17 minute compilation of "Who's Line is it Anyway", which is an improvised comedy show... and the clip is from a segment that has the audience submit ideas that Drew Carey reads out at random, that the four comedians have to act out the first thing that comes to mind. And this particular compilation are all things that the comedians do or say that picks on Drew.

Best not to watch this at work, or a public place...

A 17 minute compilation of "Who's Line is it Anyway", which is an improvised comedy show... and the clip is from a segment that has the audience submit ideas that Drew Carey reads out at random, that the four comedians have to act out the first thing that comes to mind. And this particular compilation are all things that the comedians do or say that picks on Drew.
    Man I loved that show. I do wish they had been able to get Drew back on when they brought it back.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$5 for an electric fan

the metal in it needs to be dug out of the ground, refined and processed into metal. the plastic has to be made from oil which is also expensive. the copper wiring in it.

all the bits and pieces , have to make their way to china to be built into that, then shipped out here , mining, processing, refining, shipping, manufacturing , shipping again and again until it gets to end point retailer.

for $5

and at every single step of the process from start to someone buying that fan a profit has been made. and yet its still sold for $5

blows my mind