Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    At the risk of derailing the thread, I never understood the 'little plot'/'no plot' criticism. I could tell what was going on, could follow a sequence of events, and understood what characters were doing and why.
    Agree 110%

There might be some filming done in Cuba, and possibly some more cast members.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    At the risk of derailing the thread, I never understood the 'little plot'/'no plot' criticism. I could tell what was going on, could follow a sequence of events, and understood what characters were doing and why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Agree 110%
    I've got to agree, there are problems with the plots, they can be a little disjointed especially #2 but overall I've not had any issues with following what's going on.

I do also feel that they aren't on the same level as the MCU movie plots especially when considering characterisation.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

On a related note, a Trademark application has been found for "Transformers The Last Knight" as a video game... so expect another game tie-in next year... and for those without the PS4 or XB1 game consoles, it might be time to upgrade again, as I'd be surprised if they have a PS3 or XBox360 version this time.

Bay posted the first shot from filming in Cuba yesterday.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1sPamoWtc/

I like classic cars, but I don't think they have a place in a TF movie that is supposed to be set in space!

The 'teasers' Bay is giving are so disjointed... *sigh*

Not a huge fan of the colour of the teaser vehicle...

REALLY hoping we're not going to get flashbacks to the 1950's/60's or some Back to the Future storyline.
    Don't get me wrong - I LOVE BTTF but it's already been done expertly before.

The classic cars are as close as you are going to get for a modern car in cuba

A short instagram from Michael Bay from Cuba... it could be something to do with the movie, or just him making sure that people know that he is currently in Cuba for the TFs movie.

Not surprising, as the name Megatron is more recognised by the general public than the name Galvatron. (just like in the Unicron Trilogy, with Galvatron becoming Megatron again in each next series)