Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updates for RID, Generations & YOTG

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I was going to wait till I knew what TT is doing with all CW moulds before picking up any of them but when I saw all 4 CW Legends class figures at Toyworld Rockhampton for $15 I grabbed all 4 of them. So Hasbro got a $60 impulse buy out of me because Hasbro actually bothered to bring a collector grade toy with no cartoon or movie into the country.
    Damn, I was going to go there yesterday too
    Were there many on the shelves?

I'm as amazed as Zommael Rocky Toyworld always lags behind the rest of the country (if they get any at all.) Can't believe they actually showed up here.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Damn, I was going to go there yesterday too
    Were there many on the shelves?

I'm as amazed as Zommael Rocky Toyworld always lags behind the rest of the country (if they get any at all.) Can't believe they actually showed up here.
    Sorry, I grabbed the last full set of them. But they have RID toys if your interested in them.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sorry, I grabbed the last full set of them. But they have RID toys if your interested in them.
    Bummer. That's what I get for procrastinating