Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: JP/HK Masterpiece Ultra Magnus coming to ToysRUs Australia

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am unsure what to think, as that's way below RRP.

It is difficult to believe.

USD $80? That's pretty much 1/3 of the TRU Price. I call Horri-Bull :P

But nonetheless it isn't a surprise to see Transformers at a Servo. I remember seeing some Transformers from the movie (Forgot which movie and forgot what size the figures were, think they were either Legends or Deluxes), but unlike the Ultra Magnus they were really expensive.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

As posted in the NSW sighting thread, Campbelltown TRU had 4 MP UMs on the floor today.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    As posted in the NSW sighting thread, Campbelltown TRU had 4 MP UMs on the floor today.
    Curious. I called both the Canberra stores today, and I got the same line at both that "MP UM is only available through the website, no stock in store". A diversion until stock is in? Or might they be only stocking some stores? I'm guessing the former, but I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by deceptibot View Post
    Curious. I called both the Canberra stores today, and I got the same line at both that "MP UM is only available through the website, no stock in store". A diversion until stock is in? Or might they be only stocking some stores? I'm guessing the former, but I guess we'll see.
    I talked to one of the guys at Toys R Us at Majura Park on Friday and we looked up on the system that UM was at the warehouse and should start showing up this week or next. Each location is getting 4.

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I talked to one of the guys at Toys R Us at Majura Park on Friday and we looked up on the system that UM was at the warehouse and should start showing up this week or next. Each location is getting 4.
    Thanx for that. I must be talkin to the wrong people

Apparently the online orders have started shipping as well, with the bonus Coin...

Quote Originally Posted by Craigrea View Post
    Pre orders for ultra Magnus with coin have been shipped I have mine!

The exchange rate has certainly taken its toll. I looked up a HK online store for Ultra Magnus, and it was going to cost AU$310 to import... which makes the domestic one cheaper now if you didn't already have one when it was cheaper to import, and even better if ToysRUs have a sale.

I read tfwiki that only 400 units were going to be made available in Australia. not many really. can see the future prices of UM on the secondary market going right up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The exchange rate has certainly taken its toll. I looked up a HK online store for Ultra Magnus, and it was going to cost AU$310 to import... which makes the domestic one cheaper now if you didn't already have one when it was cheaper to import, and even better if ToysRUs have a sale.
    I'm hoping this will be the case for Star Saber.