Thread: 40% off All Stock @ Toy World, Pakenham VIC

Default 40% off All Stock @ Toy World, Pakenham VIC

Toyworld, Pakenham

End of lease sale
    40% off all stock. Ends 14th February 2015

Source: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/182010

Anyone know if worth visiting?

I went there a few weeks ago - not much TF stuff and no CW at that stage. The lady behind the counter said that whatever they had was on the shelf.

I did however walk away with a titan class 12" Batman figure that I didn't know existed and they had some decent Lego stocks.

If you're after toys I'd check it out but if you're after TFs I'd probably save the petrol.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Didn't see the thread but I stopped in this morning as I was in town and I usually pop in when I can, even though they've never had anything too interesting in some time. Store was basically picked clean of anything popular or recent, Lego section was non-existant aside from a few of those small Star Wars vehicles sets with the planets. They did have some construct-bots stuff and maybe one or two first wave Beast Hunters deluxes left if you want TFs, I think I saw some heromashers too but it might have been Marvel series, don't pay much attention to those. That said if you do like Hero Mashers stop by the Big W in town, they have some of the new Robots In Disguise mashers(and not much else).