Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robots in Disguise cartoon AUS premiere date on Foxtel

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Was hooping for a 7mate or Go screening but hey I can wait til it shows up on dvd at target
    Hooping? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    I'm squealing VERY loudly, though I wish that I owned Foxtel. Guess I'll wait for a torrent. :P
    x 264 LOL
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I havent seen Animated but watched all the Prime...depends on the story and the characters RID looks promising though

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    According to foxtel's program search we have our air dates for RiD

Pilot: part 1 will air on February 21 at 9:30am on Cartoon Network
    Pilot: part 2 will air later that same day at 4:30pm
    With repeats of both episodes on the next morning (22nd at 6:30am back to back)
    Also airing on the 22nd will be episode 3 titled Trust Exercises. At 9:30am then repeating at 4:30pm
    Was just looking at the Foxtel guide and saw that 21/22 Feb is a weekend. For some reason I'd assumed these as weekday dates. I can watch these.

Just set up the IQ, let's see whats what
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

So since some people cannot afford Foxtel, would anyone be interested (if we really are getting it before America) in uploading the episodes via Kickass Torrent/Bitsnoop? I'd be very grateful.

Also, it's nice to see Australia get something first for a change. I'm not saying I hate Americans, but I sometimes get jealous that they get things before us. Now they know how we feel when we're the last ones to get what we want, so their complaining about not being the first is... (is it wrong for me to say this?) a satisfaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    So since some people cannot afford Foxtel, would anyone be interested (if we really are getting it before America) in uploading the episodes via Kickass Torrent/Bitsnoop? I'd be very grateful.

Also, it's nice to see Australia get something first for a change. I'm not saying I hate Americans, but I sometimes get jealous that they get things before us. Now they know how we feel when we're the last ones to get what we want, so their complaining about not being the first is... (is it wrong for me to say this?) a satisfaction?
    Really, your going to beg to have someone break the law for you so you don't have to give Foxtel $25.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Really, your going to beg to have someone break the law for you so you don't have to give Foxtel $25.
    Unfortunately. I'm paying $60 per month for Unlimited Dodo Internet and $360 per fortnight for rent. I am extremely low in terms of budget. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That is an unnecessary comment. While I agree that condoning/endorsing illegal activities shouldn't be done on this board, making assumptions about one's financial situation isn't ideal either. Not everyone has the flowing rivers of cash that you obviously do

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The American start of the RID cartoon has finally been revealed, and is March 14th, three weeks after it starts here.