Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ToysRUs introductory sale for Generations - 20/2 to 3/3

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Even with discounts, it seems cheaper to get most of those figures online from the US, even with postage added
    Where are you shopping?

Even with discounts, it seems cheaper to get most of those figures online from the US, even with postage added
    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Where are you shopping?
    yea, what Lint said.
    I can buy stuff from BBTS and in a big shipment with shipping spread around over a whole lot of stuff I can get it a dollar or two below full retail with the current exchange rate. I can't think of a cheaper way to do it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I love that this stuff is actually widely available at local retail. We have to let Hasbro know that we want non-movie Generations on Australian shelves again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Where are you shopping?
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    yea, what Lint said.
    I can buy stuff from BBTS and in a big shipment with shipping spread around over a whole lot of stuff I can get it a dollar or two below full retail with the current exchange rate. I can't think of a cheaper way to do it.
    That's exactly what I do. Plus the occasional good deal on Amazon. Ya gotta remember though I live in the bush so I usually have to pay for postage even when shopping with Aussie stores which raises the cost for me a bit and makes places like BBTS more attractive.

That's exactly what I do. Plus the occasional good deal on Amazon. Ya gotta remember though I live in the bush so I usually have to pay for postage even when shopping with Aussie stores which raises the cost for me a bit and makes places like BBTS more attractive.
    Ah explained

Yeah the discounts at TRU aren't terribly fantastic but for a city slicker like myself its competitive enough compared to BBTS and a lot more convenient given that I sometimes only want a figure or two from a case and I get them now instead of 6 months later ala my last PoL.