Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Black Panther is sooooo good! Loved every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Black Panther is sooooo good! Loved every minute of it.
    I'm really buzzing with anticipation that this movie will be a good lead-in to Avengers Infinity War.

I'm waiting for the 2 of biggest movies of the year, Infinity War and Deadpool 2. Josh Brolin gonna have a big pay this year haha

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Went to see Maze Runner: The Death Cure and if you've seen the prequels then you'll have a fair idea of the balance between action and suspense. All up an enjoyable movie. Although I haven't read the books so I'm not in the best position to make comparisons.
    Same. Its similar to those other future dystopian fantasy movies hunger games and divergent/insurgent in theme. Nothing new to the segment but good popcorn fare.

Looking forward to black panther@!!!!

Saw black panther. Its a bit over hyped. Still very awesome like any other of the mcu movies. So much cgi now compensating the action scenes. The combining of african culture with hi tech gave it an individual look. Good black people fighting bad black people instead of white really. The baddie has some background so it makes him more deminsional than others. Acting was good and what you expect from such mcu movies. Highly rate it if you enjoy marvel movies. Not much to see after credits. Great waste of time eating popcorn film. 8/10 stars

Saw Black Panther yesterday and what a progressive, outside the square piece of work to fit along side Thor Ragnarok. If this movie was made in the 70's it would be filed under b-grade and blaxploitation. Thankfully it wasn't.
    Last edited by shockNwave; 19th February 2018 at 03:48 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Saw Passion Play (2010?) a while back. Still debating who had more work done. Mickey Rouke or Megan Fox.

Finally able to watch the directors cut of Nightbreed. The original release was butchered thanks to producers sticking their noses into the creative process. This is 20mins longer all up but 45mins of alternate and extra footage that was originally cut. This version is waaaaaaaaaay better. Was a great story by Clive Barker

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Finally able to watch the directors cut of Nightbreed. The original release was butchered thanks to producers sticking their noses into the creative process. This is 20mins longer all up but 45mins of alternate and extra footage that was originally cut. This version is waaaaaaaaaay better. Was a great story by Clive Barker
    I love this movie I remember seeing the poster up in our local video store but was too young at the time to watch it. Funny thing is, my cousins hired out Hellraiser 1 & 2 but my parents didn't have a problem with me watching that (or perhaps they trusted my older cousins too much not to question them about the movie choice). IIRC, the original Hellraiser (and Texas Chainsaw Massacre) were banned in QLD.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I love this movie I remember seeing the poster up in our local video store but was too young at the time to watch it. Funny thing is, my cousins hired out Hellraiser 1 & 2 but my parents didn't have a problem with me watching that (or perhaps they trusted my older cousins too much not to question them about the movie choice). IIRC, the original Hellraiser (and Texas Chainsaw Massacre) were banned in QLD.
    I read the book. Then wandering around Big W I saw the dvd and was like "They made a movie?" So instantly bought. Watched it and thought it was crap. This version however, worth the 70 odd bucks I paid for it. Though the BD disc I think is coded incorrectly and doesn't wanna play. At least it came with the DVD version too. I've had this set for years unable to watch until I bought a new player the other day

Tbh I haven't seen any Hellraisers yet, on my to watch list. Wonder why your parents didn't have issue with you watching them lol