Page 1 of 56 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Default WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

I just thought with a few members here showing interest in WWE (Myself, Soundwarp, Scattershot and new member Pulse for example) I would open a thread to discuss WWE happenings.

So what did you guys think of The Royal Rumble and the following Monday Night Raw? Honestly I was shocked by the early return of John Cena. A well timed moved by the WWE.

Please discuss...

Man i see a tripple threat for the title at Wrestlemania

HHH
    Hardy
    Champion (Probably Orton)

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I heard some stupid kid at school saying wrestling was fake.

So I pile-drived him and applied the camel clutch.

Wrestling fake???

As if!

I was shocked as well. I did say before watching it I reckon Lashley or Cena could be back but didnt think it actually would happen. Bit of a shock. I like Cena but I dont. I'm a Triple H fan from way back so of course I wanted him to kick Cenas ass but as soon as Cena walked out you knew it was all over. Loved the bit where Batista, HHH and Cena were standing there ready to go at it doin crotch chops and the animals thumbs down. Good stuff!

Also how funny is Santino Marella. I love that guy. Cracks me up everytime. His rumble appearance was short but a crack up.

Got to watch Raw this weekend.

2 Elimintaion chambers in one night is a bit lame IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Scattershot View Post
    I was shocked as well. I did say before watching it I reckon Lashley or Cena could be back but didnt think it actually would happen. Bit of a shock. I like Cena but I dont. I'm a Triple H fan from way back so of course I wanted him to kick Cenas ass but as soon as Cena walked out you knew it was all over. Loved the bit where Batista, HHH and Cena were standing there ready to go at it doin crotch chops and the animals thumbs down. Good stuff!

Also how funny is Santino Marella. I love that guy. Cracks me up everytime. His rumble appearance was short but a crack up.

Got to watch Raw this weekend.
    Lashley ain't coming back he quit WWE is looking at a career in MMA like Brock Lesnar who is fighting Frank Mir tomorrow at UFC 81

and btw Cuck Fena cant stand that clown

I'm getting that PPV of Lesner tomorrow to see if he can fight for real

WTF about Lashley???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    I'm getting that PPV of Lesner tomorrow to see if he can fight for real

WTF about Lashley???????????
    Yeah i'm tempted to buy the ppv myself.

I downloaded his first fight in Pride he was pretty impressive but the guy he beat was about 50 lbs lighter than him and got taken down in the first 3 seconds and grounded and pounded into submission about a minute later

Mir wont be so easy if he has his game face on the dude has some nasty submissions and is comfortable on the ground and im not sure if Lesnar has any stand up skills

Yep gotta see this so it's worth the money.

*Disclaimer: I am an extreme Undertaker fan*

OK i hope Taker gets a title shot and wins, maily because he hasn't got a long time left. Yes he's in the best shape he has ever been but he really is getting on in age. He's no rick Flair he can't do it forever because you wouldn't accept a LAME Undertaker (Still love ya Rick).
    Last edited by Soundwarp; 3rd February 2008 at 07:39 AM.

I saw Lesnar was fighting in UFC but didnt realise Lashley was out of WWE, thought he was just injured. I dont have foxtel so I'll have to try and find Lesnars fight on you tube or something.

Speaking of Flair did anyone see him on Raw this week? Far out, he is still the man, funny shit, I cracked up so bad and the DX reunion was pretty cool when they were ripping on Michael Buffer not to mention the change room antics...lol!