Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Amen, big ups to Rick.........

I reckong this is his last season so they did the whole retire crap, it's brilliant cause it brings him into the spotlight for his last hurah!

Hell yes he has picked up his game since the retirement thing too, old dogs moves can get lame big Rick really has stepped up a notch!

Do u think mania is his last hurrah? Maybe against Triple H?

Due to the huge reaction at the rumble I'm expecting it to be Cena vs Triple H at wrestlemania. I'm also thinking that MRRRRRRRR KENNEDDYYYYYY will retire Flair.

I loved the DX antics on raw. Triple H making fun of Michael Buffer was priceless.

Scattershot, speaking of Santino last time the WWE came out my brother and I both wore Italian soccer shirts and Santino mentioned something like "I'ma going to make him dissapear mucha like Italy made Australia dissapear from the world cup" Everyone boo'ed. My brother and I stood up and cheered and got pelted with bottles. It was classic.

the only time i have ever watched this was at a friends house on his illigal cable

and it was only for the women wrestlers

the toyline is hilarious, sweaty muscly man toys, tis a bit queer to collect

but the lasses are a bit of alright eh bart?!

Yes indeed Roller the ladies are quite nice.

For anyone whos interested my brother just told me Lesnar tapped in 90 seconds.

Man i HATE the Womens wrestling, so boring. Yes the thing is fake but most of the wrestling is quality now that WWE has a stranle hold on the buisness. You either put on a good show or your fired.

Diddn't manage to see Lesner

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post

Diddn't manage to see Lesner
    he lost by submission (kneebar) in 1:30 of the 1st round

he came out firing though took Mir down and pounded the shit out of him with brutal hammerfists but got a point deducted for punching in the back of the head

they stood up Lesnar dropped him with a big right hand and started to GnP him again Mir wen for an armbar but Lesnar escaped and stood over Mir who wrapped his legs around one of Lesnar's tripped him locked him in tight and wrenched the ankle & Lesnar tapped pretty quickly

he showed alot of potential in only his 2nd MMA fight showed class in defeat also i thought he would be his usual arrogant self but was very humble in his post fight interview stating that "Mir was a better fighter than him"

any heavyweight in the world without the black belt Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu skills of Mir or Minatauro would've probably got their asses handed to them by him

the whole card was pretty good some nice ko's & submissions only one fight on the PPV went the distance

my highlight on the PPV was Tim Boestch ko of David Heath

I was sorta hoping Lesnar would win but hopefully it'll make him more determined to be better.

I dont know bout HHH v Cena at Mania. I think it could be s triple threat or maybe a fatal 4 way. Too many good contenders atm. Hard to decide.

the Smackdown Elimination Chamber has the possibility of being the most boring match in history

Boretista,Khali & Big Daddy V in the same ring i'm feeling drowsy already