Page 2 of 481 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer888 View Post
    Did you get lucky enough to reverse the transaction???
    I didnt. It was awhile back for some laptop. Needless to say I was an absolute noob on ebay and paypal. That event alone helped me learn alot of loopholes etc relating to pp. Something like that will never happen to me again but it was a very costly lesson.
    Last edited by jgon2098; 14th June 2009 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Refuse to pay for it or just walk away. Although it depends on how hungry you may be
    When I was in Sydney, I tool the missus to the revolving resturaunt. Took me an hour of waiting for my main after ordering. Lamb it was and to top it off the dish was supposed to be cooked rare. Why did it take so long? Luckily for them we managed to enjoy ourselves for the 3 hours we were there loking over the spectacular view and saw day/sunset/evening stages.

When I paid the bill the dude asked "How was the meal?" Well, "Meal was nice, shame it took so damn long to get to us." Won't be going there again.
    I've eaten at the revolving restaurant. I found the worst part going to the toilet after half a dozen beers only to come out and not be able to find your table
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Was working sunday, covering the music and DVD section for an hour while the regular guy went to lunch. Alll was going smooth until this woman called up and started telling me her life story while i had about 6 customers growing impatient. She finally hung up, then called back to see what football team i follow >_> I dont even like football!!

You guys should check out www.fmylife.com some funny stories on there for a laugh, helps when im mad.
    ~

Some lonely people out there mate... or way too social.

Venting now, it's a little irritating when ebay sellers don't get back to you while they've got items for sale, and I mean 3 days after asking. I understand that there's many valid reasons as to why (having a life, volume of queries etc) but it's still fun to vent about something I have no control over.

Time for me to vent on the morning I had...

Firstly, the train arrives for me to board, and some rude b**ch pushes in front of me to get on.
    Secondly, time to get off the train and yet another rude b**ch pushes in font of me to get off.
    Then all the way to work, people kept on walking fast to get in front of me and then stop.
    God I was so ready to kick someone in the back coz it was pissing me off so much.
    And when I'm at work, the friggin computer was running so slow because they put some sh**ty anti virus software on that take like an hour to load and do everything it has to.

(I like this thread, get to vent :P)

Bloody Centrelink forms to supplement my wage from my job while I'm studying. I also do a bit of data entry on the side and had to register an ABN for that, it's extremely sporadic but they also demand all these forms and statements and blah - for an extra 80 bucks a fortnight or so they can shove it!

I feel sorry for whoever has to jump through hoops to get a pittance from them.

I'm kinda angry a bit lately, my girlfriends over in the UK for quite some time, its been a long time since ive seen her, and itll be even longer before i see her again. You dont realize just how much you miss the little things in your relationship, until you cant experience them. I know i shouldnt be angry, i shouldnt take it out on family, friends, work mates etc. But i cant help but get a big angry when i see people with their partner, and mines halfa world away.

/rant
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I'm kinda angry a bit lately, my girlfriends over in the UK for quite some time, its been a long time since ive seen her, and itll be even longer before i see her again. You dont realize just how much you miss the little things in your relationship, until you cant experience them. I know i shouldnt be angry, i shouldnt take it out on family, friends, work mates etc. But i cant help but get a big angry when i see people with their partner, and mines halfa world away.

/rant
    I know the feeling, and it's amplified when your partner then goes on about how much fun they're having while you're suffering in solitude. When my partner came back from being in Japan for quite some time I found it extremely surreal to see her again - I didn't know what to do or how to act for a while! It's a horrible feeling I know but hang in there bud.

Smile This is a great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer888 View Post
    Bloody Centrelink...
    Centerlink = Bastards filled with bastard filling, with a garnish of arseholery to top it off. Forgive/edit the language if need be but I dealt with them for years as a uni student and for months afterwards and it's fully warranted - nowadays I just starve for as long as I can hold out rather than deal with the CLink. What's worse is the (very rare) nice ones still have to follow the BS rules and so still have to act like buttheads - I've had CLink workers near to tears over the crap they have to enforce.

@PaulBot - I still don't know of you're a dude or a chick, condolences if you're a boy-who-likes-boys 'cos that's usually even rougher than the @$&*$ 'nice guy' BS I used to get stuck with. At least with the Just Friends Game you can eventually (be driven to) become a selfish neglectful prick and reap the benefits thereof yourself - beats playing the sucker role anyday.
    Misogyny ain't nice but for some reason it consistently works.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 17th June 2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: smelling mistakes etc.

Before you diss Centrelink, can imagine being one of the counter staff dealing with the sort of people that usually come in all day? I think if you weren't a bastard before you started working there, give it a few months and you'll either be well on your way to becoming one yourself or a blubbering mess in the corner. Centrelink isn't the most stress affected work area in Australia for no reason. I'm surprised the waiting area isn't dubbed the 'rumpus room' it usually contains so many useless/annoying bums. I don't know how they do it...