Page 450 of 481 FirstFirst ... 430440445446447448449450451452453454455460470 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

If a kid rode their bike over it or something accidental I wouldn't have minded but the guy literally stopped as he was going past, looked at the plant then decided to stomp on it. So moronic and pointless.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    We had a plant hanging slightly over the footpath outside our house, it had flowers on and looked nice so I didn't bother cutting it hard back.

On Sunday morning I found the plant totally smashed and destroyed. Looking at CCTV we found it was a guy who went out of his way to stomp it to pieces. I wanted to post it on social media but my wife was scared he would come back and attack us at night!
    Was it Apex gang related? Seems to be flavour of the month for news media & pollies alike.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bought a drone from Banggood since December, never arrived. Paypal still wants me to wait additional 10 days.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Bought a drone from Banggood since December, never arrived. Paypal still wants me to wait additional 10 days.
    You bought one of these?

Drone

Its no wonder you need to wait a few extra days for clearance by Customs.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    You bought one of these?

Drone

Its no wonder you need to wait a few extra days for clearance by Customs.
    Hmm... might be useful against some retailer. Let me mail customs.

Galvatran Guest

The sign on the cafe shop front says ALL Funko Pop! Vinyl reduced to $15 each.

So I drop in this cafe & pick up the Pop! Vinyl Sesame Street Big Bird from the shop front glass window, take it to the cashier & introduce myself. After a bit of small talk, including mentioning I was an out of towner, the cafe owner tells me it's 25 bucks.

I pointed at the sign on the shop front glass window with emphasis on the word ALL. "Doesn't apply to larger ones" the cafe owner insists. "They're all 15 bucks each ... (pause) ... just not the one you want".

Here's the kicker. I've wasted his time by being in the cafe & having the nerve to leave empty handed, no food or drink either.

The sign on the cafe shop front says ALL Funko Pop! Vinyl reduced to $15 each.

So I drop in this cafe & pick up the Pop! Vinyl Sesame Street Big Bird from the shop front glass window, take it to the cashier & introduce myself. After a bit of small talk, including mentioning I was an out of towner, the cafe owner tells me it's 25 bucks.

I pointed at the sign on the shop front glass window with emphasis on the word ALL. "Doesn't apply to larger ones" the cafe owner insists. "They're all 15 bucks each ... (pause) ... just not the one you want".

Here's the kicker. I've wasted his time by being in the cafe & having the nerve to leave empty handed, no food or drink either.
    Serves you right for trying to buy a Pop Vinyl.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

So looks like both of got flipped the Big Bird!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Serves you right for trying to buy a Pop Vinyl.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    So looks like both of got flipped the Big Bird!
    I'm feeling the love.

I'm feeling the love.
    REKT
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------