Page 3 of 467 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I have Rock Band on Wii. T'is lots of fun. I wish there were some way to add your own songs to it... t'would be cool to play along to Transformers music.
    Guitar Hero games these days have the ability to create your own music in the studio, not sure if Rock Band has it.

Unless you meant actually adding in the music via MP3 and it works out the buttons. That would be a wicked idea, but seems to futuristic to see it anytime soon. Would be cool because then I could put my bands stuff on there (as I am not smart enough to create it in the game because it is friggin difficult to create a song )

Got Arkham Assylum. The first part is longer and better than the one shown in the demo which is impressive. Voice acting is great and although the gameplay is nothing new, it is refined and the story, setting and characters keep your interest.

A very good game so far although I am barely at the begining.

Now I need to wait for Dragon Age Origins to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Got Arkham Assylum. The first part is longer and better than the one shown in the demo which is impressive. Voice acting is great and although the gameplay is nothing new, it is refined and the story, setting and characters keep your interest.
    I bought the Spec Ed of that, though I dont have a PS3 to play it on. My work mate has it and said it was awesome. Bane is a really hard boss apparently, so you will find that out when you get to him (I think he is the first boss)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Guitar Hero games these days have the ability to create your own music in the studio, not sure if Rock Band has it.

Unless you meant actually adding in the music via MP3 and it works out the buttons. That would be a wicked idea, but seems to futuristic to see it anytime soon. Would be cool because then I could put my bands stuff on there (as I am not smart enough to create it in the game because it is friggin difficult to create a song )
    There was a mod years ago for the Guitar Hero II that allowed you do your own songs. Basically it involved a couple of computer programs to copy the game disc, use your own songs, burn it to a blank, also needing a chipped PS2. The track title would stay the same but the buttons and music would be your song. Very time-consuming.

I remember a clip of someone playing 'The Touch' which is how I found out about it. This isn't the clip I saw but it gives you an idea. And the site which tells you how to do it - scorehero.com

The Touch is available as a free download for Guitar Hero: World Tour (I think).

Finished Uncharted 2 within a few days of release, good times. Waiting for Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition to arrive from the USA so I can play all the DLCs and then probably do the game again.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed II this month and also the God of War Collection. Will probably pick those up after the Xmas season though.

I wouldn't worry about the bosses in Batman: AA. They are easy and generally suck for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    The Touch is available as a free download for Guitar Hero: World Tour (I think).
    Yea it is, I downloaded it for the Wii a while back, on my In-laws Wii. Now I need to do it for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Waiting for Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition to arrive from the USA so I can play all the DLCs and then probably do the game again.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed II this month and also the God of War Collection. Will probably pick those up after the Xmas season though.
    How come you ordered Fallout from the States?

And cheers for letting me know about the God of War collection. I had no idea there was one coming and I've always wanted to play the series. Now to play the waiting game.

I played Arkham Asylum at a mates place on his PC (With an Xbox controller on his big tv) and it was a blast, one of the better games I have played in recent memory, shortish, but so many good games are these days.

God of War collection looks fantastic, my brother in law has been salivating over it for weeks, but it hasnt got an AU release yet (that I know of). For those of you with a Wii, may I suggest getting the Metroid Prime trilogy (2 gamecube games with updated wiimote controls, as well as Metroid 3) Well worth your $70 or so from JB.

Rabbids go Home is a blast, but I am a big fan of he Rabbids series. Have to get the new Shaun White Snowboarding sometime soon, the first was too short, but fun none the less.

Just hanging out for Attack of the Saiyans on the DS, finished Pokemon Silver and the new Laytons games now.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    For those of you with a Wii, may I suggest getting the Metroid Prime trilogy (2 gamecube games with updated wiimote controls, as well as Metroid 3) Well worth your $70 or so from JB.
    That's the next Wii game I'm getting, whenever I give the PS3 a rest that is. I have Prime 3: Corruption, but as I never played the first two I'm going to trade it in and buy the trilogy. Metroid is an clear example of how the Wii is perfectly suited to first-person-shooters, yet for some reason there just aren't enough developers making them.