Page 116 of 136 FirstFirst ... 96106111112113114115116117118119120121126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Netflix The Punisher, first Marvel series I thought of giving a go, think Jon Bernthal does an amazing job in this role, very brutal, thought it was pretty good, not for the kiddies or anyone with a weak stomach when it comes to violance an gore
    Especially brutal are the last two episodes. And for anyone looking for The Punisher's nemesis? He'll be showing up in season 2.

By the way, I finished watching Stranger Things season 2 and I'm glad the colossal villain is called the Mind Flayer it saves me having to call it the sausage-legged spider.

The Toys That Made Us has arrived in Netflix. 4 eps (Star Wars, Barbie, MOTU, GIJoe). There's no Transformers episode (yet but there's 4 more eps to come and they've tweeted out TF collectors pics and interviewed Peter Cullen and Bov Budianski) but I'm jumping into the GIJoe episode now.

An aside, I know GIJoe from the TF UK comics and never saw an episode of the cartoon as a kid. They played a clip of Cobra Commander from that cartoon and that voice is awful for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Toys That Made Us has arrived in Netflix. 4 eps (Star Wars, Barbie, MOTU, GIJoe). There's no Transformers episode (yet but there's 4 more eps to come and they've tweeted out TF collectors pics and interviewed Peter Cullen and Bov Budianski) but I'm jumping into the GIJoe episode now.

An aside, I know GIJoe from the TF UK comics and never saw an episode of the cartoon as a kid. They played a clip of Cobra Commander from that cartoon and that voice is awful for him!
    I watched the Star Wars and MOTU episodes last night. Very interesting. I won’t be watching the GIJoe one though as I have no interest in that what so ever. Might watch Barbie tonight.

There is enough similarities between the origins of GIJoe and Transformers that a TF episode might seem redundant.

The thing about GIJoe's origin that surprised me as a casual Joe fan was how only a few of the original 80s line up seem to have become a big deal since. Sure Hawk, Snake Eyes, Scarlett and Cobra Commander remain big names, but who are Zap, Flash and Grunt? Compared to TF's 84 line up that remains so well loved.

I watched the MOTU episode, with was great. Felt a bit too short though, I thought there was way more depth they could’ve gone into. But for an episode of a TV series (rather than a feature length doco) it was very good. I’ll go back and watch the others soon, even though I have no particular interest in GI Joe or Barbie.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

i watched the first 3 episodes of that toy one today, i enjoyed them all. especially the MOTU one with the guy making stuff up in the meeting as they went along and the other guy yelling and swearing at the designer about the tiger lol

Just finished watching season 3 of Lucifer and a good twist at the end.

Became obsessed with The Good Place over the weekend.

As in, watched the whole run of it.

The guy who created it consulted one of the writers of Lost to figure out the best way to hook the audience into watching the next episode with the ending of the current one and my word did it work.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Just binged on the Netflix's Lost in Space reboot. It's pretty cool, the gender flipped
    Dr. Smith played by Parker Posey is a nice contrast to the origin camp version.

Also I did not know that John Woo directed a very 90s - but filmed in 2003 - looking reboot too.