Thread: 3rd Party Titans Return replacement Galvatron head

Default 3rd Party Titans Return replacement Galvatron head

So it seems plenty of people are unhappy with TR Galvatron's faceplate gimmick. Its a shame because its a point of weakness on what is a pretty cool figure. I see Shapeways is already 3D printing helmets that sit on Nucleon in head mode but I'm not convinced (based on photos) that this is the best solution. The material used and size/colour isn't quite good enough

I'd like to get the members' thoughts on the liklihood of a third party company producing a full replacement head. And if so, who are the companies to keep an eye on?

Apologies if this subject has already been raised.

Cheers.
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Check out this video then to see it from different angles
    https://youtu.be/0327P-QtgTg

In my experience, purple varies from batch to batch. I've ordered a sword that looked great, then ordered another one to match but color was lighter.

I've got one of them on order now, hoping for a decent match. There's free shipping at the moment too
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Have there been any 3d printed heads that replace the flip-up mask and don't require a Titan Master? Is there even room in the chest cavity for a whole head?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.