Thread: Generations Scourge G1 colour selection??

Cool Generations Scourge G1 colour selection??

Hello All,

Please excuse me if this is in the wrong thread. Wasn't to sure where it should go..

I'm about to do a minor repaint on one of my Generation Scourges, just to make him stand out that little bit more. My main question is for the "wings".. I'm torn as to either leave them white or paint them a blue colour too? I'm also thinking of leaving one side white and painting the other blue..

I plan on maybe displaying him with the wings split open, so it has a wider span. Maybe leave the inside white and paint the outer?

Anyways I'm currently basing my colour options off the below pictures.

Any thoughts or input would be great.

Cheers

I say inner part blue, outer part white, just like in the concept drawing you got there - 2nd pic. that would be much better. all blue would look dull.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If you do paint the inside of his wings blue & open them up, would they just not end up only being seen from the back anyway?
    If you decide to paint only one half of the wing blue then display it opened up, you'll just end up with one half blue and the other white. I can see one half painted working if you don't decide to increase his wingspan
    And for something different, have you had a look at pulling the wings out, flipping them over and have them pointing upwards, rather than down? They literally just pop off, so they're easy enough to replace if you don't like it