Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER THREAD - Avengers Infinity War

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    So I'm guessing the next Avengers film will be more focused on the original guys, and their last hurrah.

I also read somewhere that the title for the next film has been withheld as it could be a spoiler. I'm thinking "Avengers Disassembled".
    More like Reassembled
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I quite like how some studios are choosing to release "dummy spoilers" in certain trailers.

It's a good thing that this Thanos is not obsessed with Lady Death. Because most of the audience (who are likely unaware of who she really is) would be saying, "Hela is death and she was obliterated in Thor Ragnarok."
    Instead we have a Thanos obsessed with balance that is comparable to Ra's al Ghul's obsession. The difference being that one prefers to balance out cities on Earth the other does it to planets.

P.S. It's funny how Corvus Glaive looks kind of like those Goblins that Spider-Man is always having to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I quite like how some studios are choosing to release "dummy spoilers" in certain trailers.

Pretty sure the bottom one did happen
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Pretty sure the bottom one did happen
    It did. But that may have been his point.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Gamora, plus the ones dissolved because of the gauntlet, I don't think are "dead" dead. Possible that when Thanos saw a child Gamora he was inside the Soul stone, meaning the rest could be in there. And the sunset he viewed I believe was on Gamora's home planet. "A paradise" he said to Gamora. Would make sense that's where he would go.

Am I right? No idea, but does make ya think.

Dinklage as a giant dwarf did make me chuckle, worked perfectly.

As for the Valkyrie, I could be wrong, but a brief shot of some of the bodies on the floor I thought I saw someone with face markings similar to hers.

Josh Brolin is gonna have a nice paying year this year lol

So anybody after the click is in the soul stone and then everybody will get out again. I had hoped the “de-gloving” was actually a gem switcheroo where Tony’s suit is holding the reality stone and Thanos only thinks he can finally rest. This is just buying time of course, as once Thanos finds out the trick in II he will be pissed and give mercy to no-one. I’ve only seen it once and the reality stone was probably used to put Hulkbuster into the wall which would break this continuity. I’m just not a fan of the death-undo.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    So anybody after the click is in the soul stone and then everybody will get out again. I had hoped the “de-gloving” was actually a gem switcheroo where Tony’s suit is holding the reality stone and Thanos only thinks he can finally rest. This is just buying time of course, as once Thanos finds out the trick in II he will be pissed and give mercy to no-one. I’ve only seen it once and the reality stone was probably used to put Hulkbuster into the wall which would break this continuity. I’m just not a fan of the death-undo.
    Could you explain more? I am not sure how Tony's suit is holding the reality stone?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Could you explain more? I am not sure how Tony's suit is holding the reality stone?
    The question is "Does Tony have the tech that can remove that stone from the gauntlet?" Because the infinity gauntlet looks like a magnet designed to keep the stones fixed in place.

Given Tony's devastation after having lost the battle at the end of the movie, I simply don't see him pulling a switcheroo being the catalyst for the "undo" moment. Also, the reality stone has limits when used on its own, as shown when Drax and Mantis return to normal after Thanos leaves Knowhere. Thanos could only change the universe when he had the full power of all six stones. No way he could've done it with any less.