Thread: Just for fun! :p

Default Just for fun! :p

I was so happy to be able to find a Titans Return Wheelie at TRU Parra yesterday.

From all the reviews I've been reading I was really looking forward to this toy. And I was not disappointed!

So I decided to share my joy and just came up with a simplified sketch of ... Wheelimus Prime. :0

http://wildspark.deviantart.com/art/...rime-627068213

Very toy accurate!

Although that looks like a real small Matrix

hehe nice

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Very toy accurate!

Although that looks like a real small Matrix
    Yeah that was one of the biggest problems I had ... but then I thought if I made it the 'proper' size, it would probably cover too much of him.

Very cool!

But it must've been one hell of a bloodbath at Autobot HQ if they're letting Wheelie become leader!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Very cool!

But it must've been one hell of a bloodbath at Autobot HQ if they're letting Wheelie become leader!
    Indeed! Here is the updated backstory:

"In a dark and distant alternative universe, the Decepticons have crushed just about all Autobot resistance.

With most Autobots destroyed, and the likes of Mirage, Sunstreaker and the Dinobots having defected to the Decepticons, it fell to Rodimus Prime and Ironhide to mount a last ditch effort in an assault on one of the Decepticon energon factories.

The attempt results in the slaughter of the entire Autobot party except for Wheelie. Just before Rodimus Prime dies, he passes the Autobot Matrix of Leadership to Wheelie.

Left in charge of the remaining Autobots holed up amongst some of Cybertron's ruins, Wheelimus Prime leads Hubcap, Bumper, and Powerglide and together they steal a ship, leaving Cybertron to the Decepticons, and instead focus on what he has always done best - survive!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Indeed! Here is the updated backstory:

"In a dark and distant alternative universe, the Decepticons have crushed just about all Autobot resistance.

With most Autobots destroyed, and the likes of Mirage, Sunstreaker and the Dinobots having defected to the Decepticons, it fell to Rodimus Prime and Ironhide to mount a last ditch effort in an assault on one of the Decepticon energon factories.

The attempt results in the slaughter of the entire Autobot party except for Wheelie. Just before Rodimus Prime dies, he passes the Autobot Matrix of Leadership to Wheelie.

Left in charge of the remaining Autobots holed up amongst some of Cybertron's ruins, Wheelimus Prime leads Hubcap, Bumper, and Powerglide and together they steal a ship, leaving Cybertron to the Decepticons, and instead focus on what he has always done best - survive!"

That's a good backstory! And it works well with Wheelie given how much of an annoyance he is! A Wheelie putting away childish things (including his speech pattern) and becoming a leader would definitely make a good story or series!

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой