Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > All other toys & Mixed - News & Sightings

Sightings/Sales

Old 21st September 2017, 12:04 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

good luck with that, looks like stores here made the same mistake as those in the states did and ordered the two assortments in equal case numbers when they needed to double up on the cases of limbs. you could be searching for quite a while. my advice is to buy a set limbs of off ebay tonight from an overseas seller taking advantage of the 18% off code.
Old 23rd September 2017, 02:05 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post
good luck with that, looks like stores here made the same mistake as those in the states did and ordered the two assortments in equal case numbers when they needed to double up on the cases of limbs. you could be searching for quite a while. my advice is to buy a set limbs of off ebay tonight from an overseas seller taking advantage of the 18% off code.
ok.. thanks for the info... definitely cant find the limbs anywhere....
Old 3rd November 2017, 07:15 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Finally got my limbs the other day from BBTS! My Voltron is now complete!
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Crankcase, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Sky High, Iguanus BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Broadside, Topspin, Perceptor, Slugslinger, Misfire, Chaos on Velocitron, Overlord,ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter GT: GT-04 GT-R Saber
Old 3rd November 2017, 07:27 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

got my full set from the little toy company last week. now i just need to work out where im going to put it
Old 3rd November 2017, 08:50 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
got my full set from the little toy company last week. now i just need to work out where im going to put it
I know what you mean, it's massive
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Crankcase, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Sky High, Iguanus BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Broadside, Topspin, Perceptor, Slugslinger, Misfire, Chaos on Velocitron, Overlord,ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter GT: GT-04 GT-R Saber