Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

On that picture alone, Maketoy's will be the group that receives my money for a 3rd Party Devastator as I really like the look of this thing plus the scale is way more in-line with what I'd like.

Well done guys, well done!

DEVASTOR: Hey Bruticus, you know that thing where you combine into a gestalt and then you can't see anything in your periphery?

BRUTICUS: Um... no. Dude, that sounds like tunnel vision! You should totally get that checked out.

DEVASTATOR: Well... at least I'm not that guy.

that looks cool!!!! from the blurred pics i dont think the indivdual bots looks as good, i could be worng but i want it and that combined mode looks cool!! Man TFC is screwed if this outsells their one as it took them ages to finish their product and the price is out of this world imo

funny atm im not interested in any official toys other than the new generations and my money is going to 3rd party products like the insecticons and the new maketoys products.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    DEVASTOR: Hey Bruticus, you know that thing where you combine into a gestalt and then you can't see anything in your periphery?

BRUTICUS: Um... no. Dude, that sounds like tunnel vision! You should totally get that checked out.

DEVASTATOR: Well... at least I'm not that guy.
    LOL
    I see what you're getting at though dude and it is a very minute annoyance but I felt that nit pick with FP Bruticus too.

Love the look of that Devestator but not sure I can justify the money for a 3rd party product. I draw the line at 3rd party accessories but this one has got me on the fence.

More then likely get the Optimus trailer. Last time I didn't get a trailer I lost my chance.

looks cool but i think i will stick the TFC one as i would rather the bigger combiner

Looks good, far prefer the size, not just in the hope it will be cheaper, but because the other Devestator seems to be big for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    LOL
    I see what you're getting at though dude and it is a very minute annoyance but I felt that nit pick with FP Bruticus too.
    Could be worse, could be G1 Menasaur, even if had a joint in his neck he wouldn't be able to turn his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Could be worse, could be G1 Menasaur, even if had a joint in his neck he wouldn't be able to turn his head.
    LOL, that is a good point as G1 Menasor seems to be stuck in a permanent neck-brace.

I like that Devastator! Okay Maketoy is getting all my money. I like all I have seen so far

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post

funny atm im not interested in any official toys other than the new generations and my money is going to 3rd party products like the insecticons and the new maketoys products.
    Im really not surprised by this statement at all.
    So many G1 collectors are using this formula in collecting - Generations et al, third party customs and any Encore etc pieces that come and they do not have.