Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    I'm not really sure what drives you to keep posting your super generic "I need to see more before I make a decision" posts in virtually every thread that contains news/photos of a new prototype. [B]
    What drives me are my fans who always seem to be keeping taps on what I post

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ok I see no one picked up the sarcasm in my previous post.
    I did , mind you sometimes sarcasm can be easily missed with text on the internet (Hence why I make liberal use of emoticons ) but I saw it.
    Have to agree with Kup though, I like to be well informed before I buy anything (As most do I'm sure); even though I don't intend on picking this set up, it's still a very cool looking set that I look forward to seeing Video/Written Reviews and photos shoots of however.

Coloured teasers of not-Fireflight are out. Looks like the combiner connector piece is just hidden underneath his head.

At least the wings are white now
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I don't like the colour teasers pics :-( I'll keep my preorder for the time being but if the colours are all like this then maybe not

Change my mind, this looks great!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...hantom-176017/

While I'm still Umming and arring over the TFC herc, I'm more intrested in their Uranos simply because I used to Love Superion and I'm a bit of a transforming jet junky.
    If these things were 50% of their asking price I'd snap them all up without much hesitation at all.

these new photos are great, my biggest concern going forward is that Silverbolt needs to be a concord and not an SR-71. that would close my wallet and put it back in my pocket.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Has it been said they will be using the SR-71?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    While I'm still Umming and arring over the TFC herc, I'm more intrested in their Uranos simply because I used to Love Superion and I'm a bit of a transforming jet junky.
    If these things were 50% of their asking price I'd snap them all up without much hesitation at all.

these new photos are great, my biggest concern going forward is that Silverbolt needs to be a concord and not an SR-71. that would close my wallet and put it back in my pocket.
    I can see why you want the whole G1 thing but as long as it looks good it doesn't bother me what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    No. One of the planes is going to be a SR-71, and it may be Silverbolt, but it could just as easily be the 6th member/drone
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    there is a silhouette of an SR-71 in their promotional material,

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I can see why you want the whole G1 thing but as long as it looks good it doesn't bother me what he is.

No. One of the planes is going to be a SR-71, and it may be Silverbolt, but it could just as easily be the 6th member/drone
    I've always thought the concord was a good alt mode representing the character of Silverbolt, Strong and quite powerful but not outwardly. silverbolt also suffers from a lot of self doiubt and fear of heights. The SR-71 is a much more aggressive vehicle and it's a high altitude spy plane, which doesn't really suit his character so much.

If the 6th character that makes up the chest plate is the SR-71, I'll be OK with that except for the massive scale disparity that will entail. but scales never been that important, I do tend to prefer larger things to be bigger, even if not actually an accurate scale.

And based on what we've seen so far of their material on this team it is surely going to look very good, so I am pretty confidant you'll be happy, your wallet might not be though
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)