Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 10th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Well it was bound to happen eventually, I have just read on the fb complaints page that according to zippay (who were a credit agency associated with pc earlier on) pc have gone into liquidation. Take it as you will but there was a screenshot of the conversation from zip in the post.
Old 10th January 2018, 04:24 PM

Latest update: https://www.premiumcollectables.com..../news/update-1

Quote:
We are still unsure how selling products 30-40% below overseas retail prices on average did not fully satisfy a understanding of wait times which with large growth over the years that meant if you were not first in line and not paying a express fee you would need some patience.
Good lord, this guy is a chode. Pretty sure selling requires the changing of hands of said goods, all this **** does is offer the chance of ever actually getting the goods you pay for (which is regressing to 0).

No apologies for never ordering stuff over a course of twelve plus months, no apologies for never replying to the hundreds of unanswered emails chasing any proof of these goods ever being ordered in the first place, the honus is on the customer to wait indefinitely for these orders to come. How dare the customers not understand they are buying these items for their eventual great grandchildren.

But don't worry, have another f***ing 15% discount!

Last edited by griffin; 10th January 2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: language
Old 10th January 2018, 04:51 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

How can you get the 15% discount if you have to email them for it and they never answer their emails? 🤔🤔🤔
Old 10th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

From that PC news posting in the link a couple posts up...

Quote:
We have allowed many customers in recent months to obtain refunds as per the terms and conditions of the site which have been in effect since 2014.
Allowed?
Really?
Not, issuing refunds, as per Australian Consumer Law when products or services are not provided within a reasonable timeframe of what was originally promised... PC is boasting that they have been generous enough to allow people to do chargebacks (and more recently, telling them to do a chargeback to do their work for them), instead of being generous and voluntarily offering refunds on products that are significantly delayed or unlikely to be obtained.

And once again, in that news posting he is saying that people who bought items at really cheap prices, should have known to expected significant delays from the dates HE originally quoted on the pre-order pages, because of the cheap prices... and because they didn't have the foresight to know the secret policy (they were never told to expect the product dates to be out by up to 12 months), the customers are to blame for complaining or wanting their money back.
Almost like a scammer saying - if you knew it was too good to be true, you shouldn't have given me your money, making it your own fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
I'll post all three major cards delayed delivery terms here if anyone wants to link to them in future.

Mastercard: https://www.mastercard.com/ca/wce/PD...ack_manual.pdf
The reason code is 4855 for Goods or Services Not Provided, see "1.7.3 Time Frame for First Chargeback"

Visa: https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/downlo...les-public.pdf
The reason code is 30 for Services Not Provided or Merchandise Not Received, see "11.1.10.4 Chargeback Time Limit – Reason Code 30"

American Express: https://www.americanexpress.com/cont...kcodeguide.pdf
The reason code is 4554 for Goods And Services Not Received, see "REASON CODE 4554 Goods And Services Not Received"
What I've noticed is that a lot of bank employees get as far as the first part of the time limit modifiers and ignore everything else because "words", which is why so many focus on the "it's more then 120 days after you paid, we cant help".
So just show them the rest which says "OR IF IT'S A DELAYED DELIVERY ITEM USE THIS BIT".

If you know that your item is within the disputable time frames and your bank wont help even after trying to escalate the matter with their complaints department contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at https://www.fos.org.au/ as their job is to help bank customers who are having issues such as the bank not putting through chargeback disputes properly.
Just be aware that if you dont have an ETA that is within the last 120 days (NOTE: updated ETAs that differ from the original are valid so long as they are either on the merchants website, social media, or in a personal communication to you from the merchants email account) and/or your original payment date is older then 540 days no one from the bank, credit provider, or FOS is obligated to help you.
This has been added too the first post... for those few still chasing up money from PC.
Old 10th January 2018, 09:48 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
Well it was bound to happen eventually, I have just read on the fb complaints page that according to zippay (who were a credit agency associated with pc earlier on) pc have gone into liquidation. Take it as you will but there was a screenshot of the conversation from zip in the post.
Can you provide a link for that mate, google search cant find it for me.
Old 10th January 2018, 09:52 PM

Gonna have to take them to court it seems
Old 10th January 2018, 10:11 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRON View Post
Can you provide a link for that mate, google search cant find it for me.
The post was removed by error. In any event it is not accurate. He can't go into liquidation as he is an individual.

I've done a credit report search and no listing of court action and only one listed debt of about 6k to Aust Post.
Sales Thread
Old 11th January 2018, 09:53 AM

New 25% off code - “ipreferpriceoverspeed”

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. I’d say the writing is on the wall... I mean whatever happened with #pcdelivers? Even his shills have stopped hashtagging.
Old 11th January 2018, 01:18 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

The sad thing is that people are still purchasing stuff off them based on the little window you see at the bottom right corner of their website.
Old 11th January 2018, 01:27 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
New 25% off code - “ipreferpriceoverspeed”

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. I’d say the writing is on the wall... I mean whatever happened with #pcdelivers? Even his shills have stopped hashtagging.
There needs to be an Australian set timeframe for preorders to be fulfilled by, and if past that timeframe then automatic refunds be provided.

Otherwise you get companies holding on to your money for infinity and constantly pushing ETAs beyond a reasonable timeframe as with what PC has done.

He keeps changing his site's terms and conditions and constantly amends ETAs all to suit him whilst he holds on to our money... it's beyond ridiculous!