Thread: Action Master Megatron and Time Warrior to get an exclusive reissue in Oz & Zamunda

Megatran Guest

Default Action Master Megatron and Time Warrior to get an exclusive reissue in Oz & Zamunda

As a world first I can now reveal:

- Action Master Megatron will be officially released with his fusion cannon accessory. Megatron will be packaged with the Neutro-Fusion Tank.

- Time Warrior wrist watch will also see a release, this time as an exclusive mass release rather than mail-away.

Both releases are exclusive to Australia and Zamunda for Q4, 2017.
    I was fortunate to have an exclusive interview with both Time Warrior & Action Master Megatron, separately. Here it is.

Megatran (M): Thanks for making the time from your busy schedule.
    Time Warrior (TW): We're going there are we? Ain't nobody got time for that!
    < awkward pause >
    TW: Only kidding ... got all the time in the world for you. Hehehehe....

M: Why a reissue after 30+ years?
    TW: Been that long huh? My batteries died long before that. Guess I loss track of time.

M: For those who aren't familiar with Time Warrior, can you describe yourself.
    TW: As you can see I'm a wrist watch. The wristband is nothing special. The watch head is the hero. It's an Autobot symbol. Press my 'mouth' on the Autobot symbol & I'll transform to reveal the time.

M: How would you describe the transformation?
    TW: Intuitive.
    M: How so?
    TW: Wanna see?
    M: Yes please.
    < transformation >
    M: Put that thing away!
    TW: What, huh?! Oh, it shows One 'o Cock. That'll be fixed come release date I assure you.

M: What's your most heroic moment?
    TW: Truth be known Teletran II is highly unreliable & vulnerable to cyber attack. That's when it's my time to shine. There was this one time Wheeljack accidentially pulled the power plug from Teletran II to use the power socket to build the Dinobots. It was during this time all the Decepticons lead by Megatron started attacking the Autobot base. Trypy, Devy, Menasor, Predaking, Starscream, Negatron, Sixshot, Soundwave et al. Luckily for us Autobots I didn't drop the ball <cough> like Teletran II <cough>. I alerted all the Autobots via my encypted communication wristwatch & pinpointed each & every Decepticon's exact location at any given time to the nano second. It was easy pickings from then on. The Decepticons were lucky to retreat with their lives barely intact. That's how I remembered it. Good times.

M: What do you do in your off time?
    TW: I hardly have a spare second, minute, hour. It keeps ticking away. But when I do I enjoy downloading movies. My favourite is 'A Time to Kill'. Also like a bit of karaoke with Jazz. My signature song is Cher's 'If I Could Turn Back Time'.

M: Pet peevs?
    TW: Time wasters. Clock watchers. Like I said, ain't nobody got time for dat ..... Though wrist watchers are funtastic!

M: I think we're done. Can you go fetch Action Master Megatron. He's next in the interview chair.
    TW: Geez, time flies when you're having fun.

Megatran (M): Take a seat Action Master Megatron.
    Megatron (MT): Speak to the hand. Or is it my new official Fusion Cannon. Hahahahaha... Anymore questions?
    M: <shakes head>
    MT: Good. Interview over.
    Mods, please spilt up into separate threads once each topic gets enough traction. Thanks in advance.

Such awesome news makes me want to shout from the rooftops: "take my money and yes! YES! F#&K YOU TOO!"

Megatran Guest

^ I don't know what you're talking about.

------------------

Another embargo has been lifted. I can reveal the USA will be getting these two items as part of the 'Happy McD Meals' at McDowell's family restaurant chain. King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of the kingdom Zamunda, has organised for his son Prince Akeem to deliver the stock when he is Coming to America later this year. Prince Akeem's trusted wingman Semmi will be his travelling entourage.

Megatron Guest

Heh... I see that Time Warrior's sense of humour is well-timed.

Megatran Guest

Time Warrior had his moments. But Action Master Megatron killed it! (Trust me, I was in the room)

They've just released the advertising blurb for the Time Warrior wrist watch:

With the Time Warrior wrist watch you can be all the things you've... always! wanted to be! Beautiful... sexy... and you can keep time easy as 1, 2, 3!

Featuring the patented "Soul Glo" silky smooth mechanical movement, your time-keeping will just shine through!