Thread: MakeToys: "The Nemesis"

Default MakeToys: "The Nemesis"

MakeToys have also updated their site with images of "The Nemesis", expected to arrive sometime around April (According to their site):

It would seem that this figure will also see a limited sale, much like their "Hyper Novae" - This could mean that it will be sold strictly through their website too.

This one is pretty dodgy in terms of line-crossing, considering the core body looks like the Transformers Subscription Service Scourge, only it isn't. Pretty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    This one is pretty dodgy in terms of line-crossing, considering the core body looks like the Transformers Subscription Service Nemesis Prime, only it isn't. Pretty though.
    Very true and it's probably the closest they've ever come to "pulling an iGear", but to its credit there are differences which are reflected in this review.
    (It seems Youtube has negated the ability to link directly to a certain time/point in a video, sorry )

He looks wicked badass I reckon, if I didn't already have the Classics Voyager Nemesis Prime (And a small bank balance ) - I'd be very keen to grab one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    (It seems Youtube has negated the ability to link directly to a certain time/point in a video, sorry )
    Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oA3...utu.be&t=9m45s

(Still seems dodgy-but-pretty to me. )

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oA3...utu.be&t=9m45s

(Still seems dodgy-but-pretty to me. )
    See, now, every time I tried for the life of me I couldn't get it to display the "counter" for one to choose the exact time of the video...

Cheers man, that's exactly what I was after - Everything is better with a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    See, now, every time I tried for the life of me I couldn't get it to display the "counter" for one to choose the exact time of the video...

Cheers man, that's exactly what I was after - Everything is better with a cape.
    and wicked chains with skulls. That capelink matrix design is such a really attractive feature! Damn.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

They're really milking the battletanker mould aren't they?!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

If anyone is interested this bad boy is up for sale on the maketoys website.
    This figure is on sale from November 18th to December 18th or while supplies last.

MakeToys*Exclcusive