Page 1 of 48 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Mastermind Creations

Default Mastermind Creations

Since we have a lot of releases incoming from Mastermind Creations, let's have a dedicated thread

It seems that their Hearts of Steel Seekers are closer to release:

And a Lucky Draw 'Shackwave' is also in the works:

Hexatron also looks pretty final but they did say that he won't be released until next year:

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

Hexatron also looks pretty final but they did say that he won't be released until next year:
    Sigh!

AND don't forget they teased a Not-Predaking at TFCon!

But yeah those seekers look pretty cool. Looks like they are shaping up to be one of the top 3P companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Sigh!
    Nah I'm cool with the wait. Gives the wallet time to breath!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I hear you, Mastermind Creations does some nice work, but with so many pricey third party items around, I haven't bitten the bullet when it comes to collecting the Hearts of Steel themed line.

Damn tempting though.

oh so that's what the tiny shockers look like! Cute!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    AND don't forget they teased a Not-Predaking at TFCon!
    Yes they did

However we are yet to see something more solid from these guys but although Mastermind Creations does not seem to announce stuff without intending to release them.

There's just too many great combiners coming out from 3rd parties. I can't say no to a Predaking if it looks half as good as their other toys! And that damn superion.. and menasor. It's all too much for me to comprehend. They are all just too good to pass up.

Myself & Kal_El discussed these guys at length on the latest episode of the "Shooting The Sh#t: Toy Podcast" - Indeed I am looking forward to the 'Ferocicons' something fierce, I'm also somewhat tempted on the Not-Skywarp version of Mastermind Creation's HoS styled Seekers & if I can find the funds, definitely a Cyclops is in order along with that Terminus Hexatron!

While I expecting these to be good, I'm still waiting to see what Mastermind Creations style is like with classics style character.

Sure I have seen Kup's Knight Morpher and pictures of Shockwave, however both these designs has a very angular and chunky retro style. So curious to see how they do with a more modern looking character.

Early shots of Hexatron look good, It seems like a modern version of the old toy, rather than the companies personal spin on the character that we might get from FP, PE, etc. I wonder if the companies personal flavor will come through in the end product.

Given the long gestation of Hexatron (it rivals Presser and Assaulter) I don't expect to see the Not-Predicons till 2014. I do wish they would find a way to minimize Predakings unusual proportions. Being made up of 5 robots the same size has always made him look a bit odd in mind (even if he is big). I'd like to see a creative company come up with a way to minimize his tiny torso syndrome.

I too am keen on Hexatron due to the official reissues price. I hope it is decently articulated and fits in with my growing classics line.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain