Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KFC Transistor (Not Blaster)

Are KFC cassettes g1 compatible?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah they fit in G1. But Ramhorn is a little thick.

if people are interested in this figure please go to my EOI thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...471#post445471

So the release date has been pushed back another month?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

got mine today. after watching a few reviews i think i wont transform it. i'll just leave it in its robot form looking freaking perfect up on my shelf

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    got mine today. after watching a few reviews i think i wont transform it. i'll just leave it in its robot form looking freaking perfect up on my shelf
    Are there qc issues or something? I know the transformation involves a lot of folding...

Mine arrived a week ago and has been in bot mode ever since. I really don't like the color either.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Are there qc issues or something? I know the transformation involves a lot of folding...

Mine arrived a week ago and has been in bot mode ever since. I really don't like the color either.
    only issues reviewers noticed (odeean,benscollectables) is that the paint can chip when transforming.

i probably will end up transforming him. but i wont do it as much as some of the others.
    i quite like the colour. im a tad bummed mine didnt come with the mp13 hands as they would be nice

mine is stuck in botmode as well. I haven't tried to transform him in boombox mode. Ive watched the you tube video review first just to see if there's anypanels or tabs that isn't mentioned/shown in the instructions, I don't wanna break any tabs... if I ever do transform it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

When I display mine he'll be in a rap battle with Soundwave. I just need to find microphones for them, maybe a Barbie accessory or from Shapeways.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Can't say I'd buy a transformer and not transform it. Kinda defeats the purpose.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain