Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Mastermind Creations Carnifex (Overlord)

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I just clicked over there, and it had this "zip pay" business. I've never heard of it.

Anyone used that credit system?
    can you use it on any site, or just specific ones?

And what would you say are the pros and cons of using it?

Saving my $$ for fort max when it hits WA. But that zip pay makes a toy like this awfully appealing.

Also, at Premium Collectable I notice the price is pretty good, but most stuff is sold out / preorder. Does he stock stuff at all?
    And what is the shipping costs like.

Say for example I buy one of those new toys at $40, what would it cost for shipping (like the weirdwold headmaster guy for example)
    Does shipping blow out the cost of the toy and and does he do combined shipping or just individual package?
    I don't know enough about their new credit system to answer your questions sadly.

I do know they don't really keep stuff in stock long. I'm guessing they do specific sized bulk orders based on how many pre-orders they get, if they have extras then they will usualy be in stock but even then they tend to put sale prices on them and move them out quickly. I'm guessing PC have limited warehouse space.

Finally in stock at tfsource. I've ordered mine through PC so hopefully will come soon. Cannot wait to see in hand

Same, I used PC for Carnifex, seeing some pop up in hand on Facebook around the place so hopefully it's here soon!!!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett