Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

hmm would that be a trident that's missing?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmm would that be a trident that's missing?
    It's the long axe. It's amazing how much use they got out of the vintage weapons rack moulds or slight remoulds thereof - Whiplash, Webstor, King Randor, Scare Glow, Stinkor, Buzz Off, Clawful, Man-E-Weapons, Moss Man, the Weapons Pak, possibly mailaway He-Man and possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    The most powerful man in the universe has arrived:

*snip*

He looks pretty awesome in package. I guess Skeletor is next.
    Ooh! congrats man, I felt very much the same as yourself once I had bought my MOTUC Skeletor (Courtesy of Kup ); Had to have a MOTUC He-Man to compliment him.

Skeletor arrived today. Can't have He-Man without Old Bonehead right?
    With Hordak it brings my MOTUC collection to 3, though I have one more figure coming later in the week hopefully.
    Pics man!
    TBH, I'm fairly tempted to seek out a MOTUC Hordak purely because he was 1 of the 3 He-Man figures I owned as a kid & the sculpt/mold just looks absolutely stunning! - Not to forget that Hordak normally just looks Badass!

Thanks. He-Man and Skeletor are definitely awesome, well worth getting.
    I've actually had Hordak for a while, he's pretty good too. I never had him as a kid which is probably why I like the others a bit more. I took this pic a while back:

My 4th figure arrived on Friday - She-Ra! My thumbs are still sore from swapping her head.

Thanks. He-Man and Skeletor are definitely awesome, well worth getting.
    I've actually had Hordak for a while, he's pretty good too. I never had him as a kid which is probably why I like the others a bit more. I took this pic a while back:

*snip*
    Oh man!
    That pic is not making my resolve any easier!

Get Hordak Hursty! He also comes with a little imp figure that snaps onto his wrist. I'ts also a better version that the Hurricane Hordak which has that flaking metal paint. Funny how I'm not actively collecting the MOTU Classics version coz Im more interested in the 200x versions. Having a look at my display shelf all of my "classics" purchases are from POP Classics -

Bubble power She- ra and Swift Wind, Bow, Hordak, Shadow Weaver and I have Catra in my POL in BBTS, . At least I guess Im consistent heheheh.

I aim to grab Leech and Grizzlor when I find one at the Parra fair where I got this Hordak and SW.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got my First MOTUC figure for my birthday on Friday thanks to Krayt Thunder Punch Heman,

he was a favorite of mine growing up as a kid

now i will need to get dragon blast skeletor
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...32&mode=retail

preorder for DB Skelly from BBTS.

because Screw Matty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It's the long axe. It's amazing how much use they got out of the vintage weapons rack moulds or slight remoulds thereof - Whiplash, Webstor, King Randor, Scare Glow, Stinkor, Buzz Off, Clawful, Man-E-Weapons, Moss Man, the Weapons Pak, possibly mailaway He-Man and possibly more.
    and the cookie goes to Sky Shadow!

Thanks to kup for ordering and muling this big fella!!

Griffin pet for 200x Beast Man