Thread: eBay Group Deal: SDCC Devastator $249, until 30/10/15. Free postage

Default eBay Group Deal: SDCC Devastator $249, until 30/10/15. Free postage

If anyone is still after one and missed out on the opportunity to get 20% off from TRU recently.

eBay Group Deal: CW Devastator for $249 Valid until 30/10/15. 120 available. Free postage.

$242.78 from another 2.5% off if you create a Cashrewards.com.au account.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Note that this is the SDCC version

Not a bad price for an exclusive, but I don't like the face.
    I prefer the visored eyes. shrug

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Note that this is the SDCC version
    It is the ones that Toyworld got for the Brisbane convention last month.
    Looks like they must have had quite a few of the SDCC Devastators, after selling them at the Brisbane convention, then stocking them in their stores, and now 120 of them on ebay with free postage.

(I think their RRP saving of $100 is a bit deceptive though, as I don't think they sold it here for $350.)

Just be aware buying this one guys.. i bought one from the last batch they were selling ($250 + $40 post) and when it arrived it had layer upon layer of tape, some of which were cut and retaped.. i sent a msg letting them know and this was their response..

"Thanks for your enquiry with Mr Toys Toyworld.

We were just as shocked as you were when we recieved our shippment of Devastators.

All of the devastators we have sent out to our customers have multiple layers of take holding the cover sleeve to the actual box, which looks like the product has been tampered with.

If you wish the to remove the tape cleanly for an immaculate collectors box we suggest using if possible a heat gun or hair dryer to warm the glue under the tape then peel back.

This is what i had to do with mine as i am keeping the box sealed but removing the sleeve so i can still see Devastator

If you have any other enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us."

So in other words they new but we're putting not to advise of it in the description

Tempted, but I think I can resist. I just have to remember my Takara Tomy Devastator is coming in the next month or so.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.