Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Infiltrating Your Life

I would have given warning but I was worried there'd be an embarassing shot of me. There wasn't, but my bright blue shirt made me stand out in the crowd shots.

I saw a car on the way home tonight at one of the train stations. It was a four wheel drive that looked like a '74 version of Movie Ratchet with an Autobot symbol on the back window. It wasn't Ratchet though because there was a Decepticon symbol on the window of the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Did anybody notice that guy in the front row audience of "Good News Week" tonight wearing the Optimus Prime t-shirt? I did, because it was me.
    Nope, but I taped it.
    Have to give it another watch through. Lucky for you Ross Noble is the funniest man alive.

I'd like to know where people are getting all these Transformers shirts from, I have most of the Jay Jays ones and the 2 Big W ones. Is Myer still selling their ones as well?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Is Myer still selling their ones as well?
    The last time I saw a TF shirt in Myer, the only sizes left were Small & Medium. Yeah, that'll be right.

guy at uni just now with the official red autobot shirt

our library just got evacutated from a fire alarm or bomb alarm, bomb i think as people had helmets

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    guy at uni just now with the official red autobot shirt

our library just got evacutated from a fire alarm or bomb alarm, bomb i think as people had helmets
    maybe it was raining cats and dogs?

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I would have given warning but I was worried there'd be an embarassing shot of me
    PB man you gotta not be self conscious! Confidence goes a massive long way.
    Just let it all hang out like I do.
    Sure there might be a couple of arrests and such but in the end you'll be happier.

Gotta post a pic of my Autobot car soon. He needs a name and I just cant come up with something appropriate.

Riding dirty......

"they see me rollin, they hating, they rolling there'll trying to catch me riding dirty, catch me riding dirty"
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

saw another guy at uni with a tf shirt

and

there is some 80s party happening on thursday and on the poster they had Shrapnel and a my little pony, i might go but 40 crowns to get in is a bit expensive and i owe lots of people money

saw another fellow at uni with an autobot tshirt

also saw 70s bumblebee on tv on car hoon show

Not sure if this goes here but I'll post it anyway.

Recently through the magic of facebook I found my best friend from primary school (We will call this fellow W). During primary school W and I were inseperable.In fact the teachers used to dread if one of us was sick because the other would be miserable for the day. This was a true childhood friendship. Like me W loved transformers.

Fast forward to high school. W and I are still best friends and understanding the politics of the high school jungle keep our love of transformers to the weekend as a matter of survival. We both start playing footy for the school and all is still well. Puberty hits, W grows up and out into a muscular good looking young man. I grow up not out (did not gain a kilo seriously) into a lanky akward teenager. I get cut from the footy team beacuse I am too thin. W falls into the popular crowd and even though I tagged along occasionaly I am forgotten. Halfway through year 11 when I leave school he simply gives me a "Alright, see you around" Our bestest friendship had turned into a casual "hey". A sad story.

Back to present day W makes me a friend on facebook. A few high school classmates have made me a friend (including my high school crush) I notice that with an odd exception alot of them haven't changed. They still change with the trends including W (and this finally brings me to my point) who has the usual trendy things listed under favourite movies/music/television. At the bottom of that he writes "I also like horror films and when robots change into stuff"

He still can not admit he likes transformers. Even though this guy was such a close friend of mine I can't help but be a little dissapointed that he hasn't been able to shrug off the high school politics after all these years