Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: New Thundercats TV Show

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I know in the future world the Sliverhawks come from they clone the team new bodys after they win the battle with Monstar Copper kid was not human so they dont really care about him. They just leave him to rot back at base when they leave.

Hehehehe, he can stay and guard the base with Wheelie
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I loved the last episode, this series gets better and better. I like origin stories and this sort of sets up the background but I wish they could have stretched it to 2 episodes at least. They could have gone more in depth into the forging of the sword too but it’s like ok here’s some random smith and now here’s your sword. Don’t worry about the hole, the square stone will fit just fine.
    well stretching it could have ruined the story - the writing for this show is on a fine line of greatness/mediocrity.

so he was a nameless smith that was smuggled into a hidden area - its not like they used him to make more weapons - they just needed someting to defeat mumm-ra. though they could have explained where they got the same metal as mumm-ra's weapon. just chuck the smithy a name like masamune.

the stones if you recall changed shapes/sizes - basically whatever was best for the wielder. its a magical stone of red lazer beams and lightning summoning... there's not much feasability there.

Really enjoyed ep8. I wanted a story about swords and they dedicate a whole episode to it!

I watch until epi7, and felt that the makers must really like Starwars

Just watched episode 8, the Drifter and the Duelist. I really enjoyed it! I quite liked the character of the Drifter, especially the way he would float around and get stuck on things, really adds to his drifter theme. It kind of adds to the 'magic' of the world in the character development for him
    *Spoilers*
    In that he had the ability to stabilise himself once he regained his purpose and was no longer floating on the wind*end of spoiler*

A nice low-key episode showing that not all episodes have to be about action and excietment. You can also see the little lessons that Lion-O is learning to make him a better leader.

Yep, enjoying the series quite a bit.

I think it was episode 10 that I just finished. Magi forest or something. Looks like the writers may have been playing Okami, with the paper magic theme in this one, which I really liked. Wasn't a bad ep either, with an interesting morale.

So as for good guys we have Liono Tygra, Panthro, Wilykat/kat, Cheetara and Snarf. Any more regular goodies? Also interesting to note that they have managed to avoid using Mumm-Ra and his underlings for a pretty big batch of episodes now. Hopefully when he shows up again he will kick all sorts of bottom!

Watched it today at channel 9. is this the first episode? omens part 1

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

i just don't think the new Lionle has the same effect. His a bit non leader material and doesn't have that strong presence, well for the episode i saw (pirate ship, desert) Also i though the chick was hit and miss. i have not caught the episodes on tv after that. dunno where it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    i just don't think the new Lionle has the same effect. His a bit non leader material and doesn't have that strong presence, well for the episode i saw (pirate ship, desert) Also i though the chick was hit and miss. i have not caught the episodes on tv after that. dunno where it went.
    try viewing it at www.animeflavor.com they have alternate video sources as well if one of the video links don't work. Which is good coz some of the viideo links either freeze up in the middle or just wouldn't play so at least I get the options and don't miss out on the episodes. He gets a bit better in the leadership thing later on... only a bit ;P They're well away from what is being shown in TV episodes wise but oon hiatus at the moment - cliffhanger end of season episode with a twist - didnt see that coming kinda thing . It gets better...

Ive finished all the season episodes there as well of Green Lantern, Ben 10, Generator Rex, Avatar: Legend of Korra and most importantly TF Prime.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]