Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DX9 - D13 Montana

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They're all in bed together. How else would you explain the 6 Springers, 3 Kups, Trailbreakers & Omega's etc all at the same time, perhaps a week or so apart from each other? The order to produce certain figures is coming from somewhere.
    True. But this is so aesthetically close to the other it's not funny, whilst the others have quite a few major differences. Too much of a coincidence that they all release the same characters at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    ... Too much of a coincidence that they all release the same characters at the same time
    Yeah that is what has always confused me, they all seem to release the same around the same time. Maybe it is an agreed method so that they are giving the market place the option at the same time and no one is really getting in well before the others.

Given Breakdown is one of my favourite characters I might just pick up them all

XTB's Menasor though is just to slavishly G1 cartoon accurate that I must have it

It is possible that they have an agreement to keep each other in the loop. After all, if one company releases a character and then a few months later another company announces another, it's likley the latter company's sales may suffer. Because most people would have said character, and unless the new one is far superior, most people wouldn't likely bother. So by keeping other companies in the loop, customers will have a choice before they commit to one and therefore even out eachs profits. Honour among thieves so to speak.

Of course that's all just speculation lol

Megatran Guest

Everyone but Takara Tomy.

A "sad" truth is, more and more they are designed to be like G1, more identical they look, even the way to transform would not differ much.